• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin_(game)

You lazy bums, click that. Also, the kill method has to be a way that the target can evade if they're smart. The post idea wouldn't really work.
Sitll feles like somethong for rrel life then online.

Do you have a reserve of depressing stuff or something? The one about Ugly the cat made me feel very bad...

EDIT

This is going to sound mean, but the cat GIF was absolutely hilarious.
tumblr_m4ax4bwExR1rt84fgo1_250.gif

Her'es a bonus, jiost to cheer you up! Il aso have hte pics fopr when I fdeel like beoing moddy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Elendil, I can't understand your posts. Perhaps posting while drunk isn't the best idea. {;

Crux

Evermore
Years
How about a 'curse' method Dipu?
It wouldn't necessarly kill them, but would rather pit all odds against their favor.

Examples of this curse could be:

~Marking them on a radar for all players.
~Morphing terrain in less then pleasent ways.
~Do they have a favored place to stay? Not anymore. Mine? Falling timber? Meteor?
~Decreased vision. I'd advise fog.
~Increased hunger. Eat or starve.

[/bad suggestion]

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I doubt I can really be of much help, Dipu, considering I don't know what it is haha. I might try to look into it, though.

Hey, Roc {:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey Slender!
Ah, yes, about our conversation yesterday.
;x
I've been doing good. Gettin' some things straightened out, finally starting to find direction.
How about you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good c:
I'm doing really well at the moment. Dipu got the 10,000th post, won the prize, then gave it to me because he's already a supporter (my post was the 10,001st). So I'll be a Tier 2 supporter soon. I was quite happy about that, considering today was pretty horrible haha. Now I just need to figure out how I can get away with decking a guy I know without getting kicked out of those classes. {:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Casually walk over to the guy, then "accidentally" trip and land your fist in his face. THEY'LL NEVER SUSPECT

Btw, I think if you had declined the prize I would have gotton it, seeing as I got the 99,999th post. Or maybe not, I don't know. I was so close...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Oh that's what the supportership was for? :o Sweet. Haha I post here once every 10 pages or so it seems like so Id never get something like that.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hum...
You could always just stand near him, have a conspirator walk up and ask for directions, then just quickly snap you arm back 'pointing' at which way they should go. You would just have accidentally hit him, because you didn't know he was there. ;x
Haha, that one's a classic. X)
Sorry, I can't quite punch him from here. :I I would though!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Pretend you are doing some stretching exercices. Get down and when you're getting up aim at his face and after put an angel face while apologizing.

Years
Violently throw a cinderblock at their face and say it was just a reflex.
Works every time I've tried it, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back