• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Congrats on supportership slendyman. Its probably time I get mine too.
    I will probably get mine once I get a credit card... That would be when I am 21, when I am off to work, after finishing my national service, where I have to serve the army. (mandatory national service :()

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Well you have one perk, and that's getting the juicy gossip that goes on in the VIP lounge. And a blog is a blog, no need to plan for it. Just type and post what you feel, unless you want that first post to be special. Then plan away I say!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I shall be waiting for that day to come! x3 Not to sound desperate or anything but....I really want to support PC in any way possible, but I can't do it without the help of all of you~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I shall be waiting for that day to come! x3 Not to sound desperate or anything but....I really want to support PC in any way possible, but I can't do it without the help of all of you~
    Me too but the fact is that PayPal doesn't exist where I am. Yup I live under a rock.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Me and synerjee can't get it for the same reason, we have parents who are strict like that and don't believe in putting money on a website (or should I say forum) that we frequent.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Supporting could happen on my end, through the phone thing perhaps, but that's about it. Paypal is weird over here, and I don't have a credit card yet.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Because we can. And because we want to suck up to Slender to eventually buy our way in.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • @LilJz: Lucky you! If that were my parents, I'd have a green username by now. Oh yeah, you were supposed to gift-donate to me for my birthday present, right? Hehe :3

@Nathan: You can say anything you like. c:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Whatever the thing is, this Snorlax's gonna do what he does best, sleep. Good night DCC!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • @LilJz: Lucky you! If that were my parents, I'd have a green username by now. Oh yeah, you were supposed to gift-donate to me for my birthday present, right? Hehe :3

@Nathan: You can say anything you like. c:

Yep, unless I stop being lazy and get myself a credit card, I'll only be able to donate by summer *_*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back