• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I prefer the Naruto mythology. Tailed beasts really are ... Really are what? I don't know.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey everybody, it's Chuggaconroy! Welcome back to another episode of...wait. This isn't youtube?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I know! He's awsome! Kinda sad I don't have much time for his videos anymore. Curse you Pewdiepie, ZxNoregretxZ, Donnabellz, AttackingTucans, Captainsparklez, Syndicate, and others unmentioned!!!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
when I saw he was playing kingdom hearts, i freaked out. Kingdom Hearts is my fav game of all time. and now pewds is going to ruin that game for me. he isn't taking the game seriously at all. He spent 5 minutes choseing between the sword, the sheild, and the (as he phrased it) "gay stick". can you guess what he picked? I also started to watch him play heavy rain. i cant even finish watching him play that game. it pissed me off how unserious he was. "Oh whats that? The guys son died and his other son kidnapped by a cerial killer? Pfft, who cares? I can't even remember the guys name."
I like alot of his videos where it's pretty funny, but there are times when you should stop acting like a freaking idiot.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
i know but, for crying out loud its MURDER! I really like the guy, but it's just plain wrong to make fun of people getting murdered. even if it is just a game.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
i'm on. I just got back from watching pewds,cry,nova and someone else play worm revolution. Pewds and Cry were on the same team. Cry is apparently a master at the game because he killed about 5 of 8 of the enemy troops. one guy killed 2 of his troops just to kill 1 of cry's men.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't know too much about it, but i'll tell you what I know.
Ok there are Four people playing. The players are put in 2 teams. Each player has 4 troops which are worms. The objective is to kill the enemy worms using various weapons such as dynamite, mines, shotguns, ectera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back