• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I find FB chats booooring. I don't even use fb anymore tbh. Skype is way better since you can talk with the person in, like, real life? No, well you know what I mean. MSN? I would even use it now, but when a new version came out my computer didn't download it for a reason. I guess talking on this forum is way better imo. Just like Elendil said.

@Liljz: Lmao Jerry your just like me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
MSN stopped being a viable chat box since what, 2010 I believe, right when that virus killed everyone's computer. Not to mention the fact that it feels horribly cramped and bloated compared to the old style. I also have no webcam, so there is that too. If I did, I would be using chatrouellete then skype though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually hate the FB chat, I had to enable the desktop chat because I prefer chat boxes instead of being tabbed on the site.

And Red, how are we alike? lmao.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
That's exactly what I use, the desktop FB program. It has my friends, my friends use it, and that's really all that's needed. Not to mention skype eats up bandwith.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
No your not like me! ( I hate Katy Perry) I mean, just like me, I had more than 50 users online on MSN, but now it's very rare for me to get 5.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The bandwith ain't really a problem for me :P

But those MSN chats were more lively than the Facebook chats right now :C

/justmyopinion

Edit: Oh ya, I always preferred MSN, it was a great chatting tool. But now it's just dead ever since Facebook got the chat system (Which is a waayy more dumbed down version imo)

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I miss MSN so much. How can I chat with my gf in peace?! Really, on Facebook...those horrible chat with horrible random hello how are you topics -_-

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I usually spam girls with the hell how are you topics. And you can click advanced settings and it'll give you a chance to have you online only for your girlfriend!

About it being dumbed down, of course. Doesn't allow fonts, colors, advanced smilies, animated texts, but you have to go with the flow when it comes to chat boxes.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Only time I've videochatted was with my future brother-in-law's mother, because she lives in another state. {: He was there with me, though, along with some of my family.

Never skype'd specifically, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. ;D
I'm honestly tempted to put that picture I posted a looong time ago on PC on my facebook, just to freak out my family.

In reality, you probably would just see my chair, because I would be sitting on the ground so nobody would be able to see me. :}

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I'm not sure how to take that.
Really, though- I either wouldn't be there in the first place, or you'd only see my chair. {: I don't want people to see me haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If you guys were to get me on skype, I would likely post headless, and freak people out by my awesome typing skills.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My head would probably be a Red Mushroom.

Or if I did show my face, you guys would probably never see my hair. I always wear a tuque.

Years
If one were to see my face, it would not be what you think.

I'm not as beautiful as most people think, and I actually look much younger than my real age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back