• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
This is off topic, but my friend on Facebook posted something that reminded me of a memory back in elementary/primary school, so I have to ask this:

Back in elementary/primary school, did they make you throw up a peace sign or some gang sign to show that you were quiet? I literally just remember that after about 10 years.
Lol Yeah they had the peace sign, and then there was "quiet coyote." Also I remember those things, they're called tangrams, right?
And I never played Yugioh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I never had those peace signs or any of those, lmao.

And just throwing this out. I LOVE U GUISE! ♥♥♥

Just because everyone should feel loved every now and then :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What kinda ghetto schools did you guys go to with peace signs for quiet? We just put the index finger over our lips or had the teacher slap the desk.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Elendil
Yup. {:
I'm pretty sure it's going to stick around for a bit, though. Just a cut over the palm from playing around with my knife and underestimating how sharp it is haha.

@Jz
I see you're in a good mood? Haha.
I'm pretty good, actually. You?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I never played with knives but I love fire, I would like to control it. Yup I am a pyromaniac.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I like to play with fire, but only outdoors. And lil, I dunno about you but I grew up the way I did cause even though I respect certain laws and things, I personally felt that life is too short not to do some wrongs in life. In small doses of course, nothing like mugging or killing. That's taking things too far.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That's how I was thinking when I was younger too :P
I guess right now, I'm just living it without being much of a rebel anymore^^

And yea JNathan lmao. It's actually my dad who bought it way back.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friends love playing with smoke more, mostly from their e-ciggs. They love blowing it into my hair, so it looks like my hair's smoking.

I think it makes me look hot.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You guys already know that I love fire and sharp objects. {:
Being comfortable around both has downsides, though haha. Now I can't completely feel two of my fingertips, thanks to fire.

Edit:
Dipu, that sounds awesome haha.
Someone I know can blow the smoke through his nose. [:

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
E-Cigs are awesome. I love smoking, but I don't want health complications, on top of the weight and junk food, so I bought one for some meditation. Its a non-poser pipe, that allows you to ponder stuff while puffing away some nicotine. I love me some vanilla capsules, and the official cigarette stuff ain't bad either.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
My friends love playing with smoke more, mostly from their e-ciggs. They love blowing it into my hair, so it looks like my hair's smoking.

I think it makes me look hot.

Not only hot, but smoking hot. (Tearable pun, I know.)

Fire and knives are nice and all, but explosives are better.

Nothin better then making something go boom.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've never tried an e-cig, but I kind of want to one day. It seems interesting, and my friend says that the nicotine levels vary.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Tom has lots of swords but I don't mess with them. I don't see the fun in messing with them really - every once in a while I can cut something with it, then...what?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I practice with them for my wu-shu classes, so i got a perfectly good reason to practice with them :P

And Jess, I'm not one to brag but... I can blow carbon dioxide from my nose ;)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, that made me laugh. X)

I'm asthmatic, so smoking wouldn't go well for me. ._. However, that doesn't stop my family from claiming that I do. My friend is also convinced that I'm a drug addict and alcoholic. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back