• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Pixel Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

March '09 Pixel Art Contest

This month's theme is.. green!

Rules & Contest Information:
    • Your entry must be at least slightly relevant to the theme.
    • Obviously, follow of the Forum-wide PC Rules, as well as the Pixel Art Rules.
    • You may submit one entry. If you submit more than one, then only the last one will be judged.
    • Your entry may be a new piece of pixel art you created for this contest, or any of your older works that may be relevant.
    • Entries must be submitted before April 1st.
    • You may edit your entry as much as you want prior to April 1st, just try not to go overboard and edit it every single day.
    • If your entry is disqualified for being irrelevant to the theme, you may enter again.
    • If your entry is disqualified for sprite theft, you may NOT enter again, and you will be reported.

Well, I hope lots of people enter this one, like January's. I'd like to see everyone's take on this theme.

Anyways, have fun~

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, not exacly seasonal, but it does fit the theme.

March Pixel Art Contest

Rotten to the core...
    https://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3410/rottenapple.png

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I am not the best spriter, but I tried.
    Here is.. my sprite.. Tinkerbell.

March Pixel Art Contest

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Entry

Ok Here Is My entry::
    March Pixel Art Contest

I really like this, I hope Peoples vote for me♥

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    March Pixel Art Contest

Entry finished.

Theme is Greenhouse gasses and Pollution.

pikachu103

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Ooooh, I sure hope I can win with... St. Patricks Day Ash! You can enter in an overworld sprite right?

Years
    Ooooh, I sure hope I can win with... St. Patricks Day Ash! You can enter in an overworld sprite right?

Your entry is disqualified. It has been saved as a jpeg, making it unable to be judged.

Also, though not a reason for disqualification, something you should know: your entry was resized. If you do that, I will be judging it as is, in its distorted, pixelated form, greatly reducing any chances you have of winning.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Here's my entry. Not very good, but oh well:

March Pixel Art Contest

Birfolia (Birth + Foliage)
    Grass
    The Spring Spirit Pokemon
    The start of Spring is signified by the presence of this Pokemon. Plants that it touches blossom to their full potential, and as such, Gardeners often follow or try to catch the Legendary Pokemon, although no Trainer has yet caught the elusive Spring Maker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back