• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marriage

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Will you ever marry? Or should I say do you wish to meet the special person (or if you have already found one) and get married to him/her or do you just want some day to live with him/her?

Personally I want to get married. It's kinda a romantic act for me. Not in the meaning like I would want a guy to marry me so in that way he won't betray me.. coz frankly that can happen either you are married or not. So what marriage means to me.. is more like a symbol of love than anything else. But I do not plan to marry in a church coz I'm not religious.. not unless I met a guy who would be.. than I would also have a church marriage.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah. xD; It is truly pointless for someone like me to have a lonely destiny, despite being a genuine loner. =x

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'd love to be married to someone when I'm older. We all need that special someone to be with.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    I'm agreed with ^. I think that we should all have someone that we care deeply about and want to be with for the rest of our lives. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I might, though if they try and take my internet I'd get a divorce straight away~
    I would need everything the same, but maybe not because, why bother and live together for all your lives, or get married and lose a friendship.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'd love to be eventually, if I find someone whom I'll be willing to spend the rest of my life with, haha.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I'll probably never marry. I hate commitment, and the path that i want will not be very permitting to have a long meaningful relationship. Plus if become rich they'll only want me for my cash, and i don't want that.

Years
    I'm getting married, i feel sorry for those who doesn't....

Why? They might be happier single than married. :/

Personally, I'd like to, but we'll see what happens. I don't know, I could see myself still single at thirty. But then again, so much can change in thirteen years. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'd love to, as long as I was convinced that I was with the right person. I'm against divorce in most cases (unless there was abuse or something like that in the relationship), so he'd have to be someone that I'd want to be with for the rest of my life. XD That's why I always try to take things slowly.

But anyway, aside from that, I think marriage is wonderful. I'm really looking forward to it once I get older! :3

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    "I think marriage is a fine institution. I just don't think I'm ready for the institution yet."

^-^;; Eheh . . . Seriously, though? At the moment, I do not plan to get married. I enjoy solitude and dislike people's extended presence too much. Plans and opinions are subject to change, but that is what I currently believe.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I've known for a long time that I don't want to be married. I enjoy my freedom and the chance to do what I want without having to consider other people's opinions. And if I was tied down to a husband, I wouldn't be able to hit the open road. Perhaps if I'm older (than 20?! o.O ), then my plans might change. Right now, I don't see any changes happening in my life.

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
    well i really want to as long as its the right guy 4 me.marrying for love is the best reason for marriage but its kinda dumb to marry some one and then divorce them one year later because you just don't like them anymore.marriage to me is a very important thing and you have to be sure about who you marry or you'll regret it sooner or later.

Years
    I plan on getting married sometime soon enough, hopefully within the next few years. I already have someone with whom I wouldn't mind spending my life, but there are certain things that need to be done first...such as finishing up with school (soon, hopefully, soon!).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will probably get married when i am older but i dont want to think about that much at the minute i got other more impotant things to do.

Back