• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Married or Single?

Married or Single?

• Total voters

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I'm not really bothered about marriage.

I'll always want a partner, but marriage is unneccesary to myself personally. If my partner wants to be married, then I'll be happy to be aswell.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I plan to get married when I'm older, I'm just wondering how it is I'm going to know I found the person to spend the rest of my life with. >: Divorce is a pain. I don't want to go through it, especially if I have kids at the time.

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    It's amusing how people put love as a guaranteed death sentence when it really comes to the individualistic level.

I'm single, but I'm hoping I'd get married. Having a sexual relationship with someone I'm not married to is a sin. While some people think this is a silly concept, it's what holds our society together. I won't get into that in greater detail, since it will eventually deviate into an off-topic discussion.

I'm planning to start a family for several reasons. First, it's a religious and a humanly traditional phase of life. Second, I bet my children will have a safer environment under a married couple rather than "my dad and his gf, who also happens to be my mom". Third, it's an embodiment of an everlasting commitment, and it protects one's rights, lawfully speaking.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I would rather stay single for now, having a relationship while trying to pass school and working would leave me with no time to myself. But in the future I intend to get married.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm going to get married and have kids and live in a great house and have a great job with a hothothot husband with an awesome name and my great big backyard and and and a great field of red sunflowers. All in a pineapple under the sea. <3321
    Me too!! 8D Kinda.

Married of course. I wouldn't want to be lonely all my life, what fun is that? :[ As for the birds and the bees, I'm not so sure. I might just consider adoption. XD
    Me too! About the adoption part... Because carrying a child and giving birth... AAOUTCH!! Though it wont be my own child in the same way :/

It's amusing how people put love as a guaranteed death sentence when it really comes to the individualistic level.

I'm single, but I'm hoping I'd get married. Having a sexual relationship with someone I'm not married to is a sin. While some people think this is a silly concept, it's what holds our society together. I won't get into that in greater detail, since it will eventually deviate into an off-topic discussion.

I'm planning to start a family for several reasons. First, it's a religious and a humanly traditional phase of life. Second, I bet my children will have a safer environment under a married couple rather than "my dad and his gf, who also happens to be my mom". Third, it's an embodiment of an everlasting commitment, and it protects one's rights, lawfully speaking.
    I actually agree at some points with this guy.

I want to get married. And yes, one way or another, I will have kids. And I will get married before I get the kids. With a wise and kind man. If I can find somebody I can bother staying that close with for longer than a couple of months -shot- ;_;

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    All you kids singing the single chant haven't experienced a true and undeniable love yet. Trust me--when you do it'll change the tune you're singing. I never had any clue I'd ever want to get married any time soon and now my girlfriend and I of 2+ years are looking into buying a house and getting married soon.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Married with 2 children hopefully. In my country as well people get married around the age of 30 but the new age kids like me are getting married around 21. Im currently happy with a girl and im 15. So when you think about it by 2011 when im 18 we might be married! So yeah married for suh.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Definitely married, 'cause it's gonna pain me a lot to live alone. If I don't get married, I at least want to live with someone.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Sure, I'll get married, as long as I'm not forced into it and I'm not too young.

Years
    I want to have a girlfriend who is actually in love with me, but I wouldn't want to get married unless something special actually happens.
    So I would rather stay single.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    At this point in my life, I'm not sure whether I really want or need to get married. I've always been a fairly independent person ( I do my own laundry, I feed myself, ect )
    I won't go around looking for a potential wife, but I'm fairly certain I'll find the girl I'm meant to marry eventually.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I'd like to stay single. I don't want to go through a divorce or have to share my stuff ( Iz Stingy)

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    That counts if im happy with that person i might see so its gonna be sorta both

Back