• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    wow this game looks great so far
    what's the pokemon level limit in the game? like other game's 100 or higher?
    or is it much harder to level your pokemon in the game?
    anyway gl with the game :)

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    kool...
    but i read in ur thread that you might stop the project...
    have you decided yet?
    plz don't, we really apprecaite what you've done and want you to continue!
    anway, can't wait for more!
    if ur continuing that is...

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    He is avoiding anything related to pokemon incase gamefreak or nintendo feal the game is too big and take legal action.

no i don't think so causethere are already games like his like pokemon world online, tppcrpg, tpmrpgand a lot others. so i don't think nintendo is gonna take legal action.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    please don't stop with the game
    maybe i want to help a little (started with a cave and have a fakemon you maybe want to use)
    only thing is i still havent posted 15 posts to i'm not able to post maps/sprites here yet

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    @ rofltje: well, you can go to imageshack.us and upload it there, then put the link on this thread, or send the link by email to kyledove :cool:

Kyledove, keep going with the great maps, tiles, and game itself!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    I can't beleive I JUST noticed this. Online MMO.. Wow. Really nice Kyledove! And your tiles are just gorgeous as always! You are REALLY GOOD at graphics bro. I just hope this game doesn't end up like 40% of the other games that are just left or never released. Needless to say, keep it up Kyledove!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    @ rofltje: well, you can go to imageshack.us and upload it there, then put the link on this thread, or send the link by email to kyledove :cool:

Kyledove, keep going with the great maps, tiles, and game itself!!!
    Just so you know, that's what rofltje means. He can't post any links until he reaches 15 posts.

Kyledove, I can't wait to see what you have for the public next! It's always something interesting, and it will always amaze me, and it makes the game so much more interesting in my eyes.

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
    Years
    If you didn't get my PM, Kyle;

I have an idea to make a d/p effect, basically, you make water semitransparent and put it on the highest layer, this makes you see what's under it, giving more depth to the game. I dunno if you use layers, though...

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Since I can't really show maps or pokemon without spoiling anything here's the storage system.

Massive multiplayer online

you drag and drop to move pokemon (Also to change team order)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Oh wow, the storage system is great! The programmer for this game is a great one, so good job to him. Very nice sprites, and it's a great idea to implement the drag and drop idea into your game.

Silkch is quite cute as well, and I noticed that if you removed the strange tail off of its body and colored it blue and yellow, it would look similar to Cyndaquil. But that's just my weird imagination. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Hey kyledove, i was wondering if there is going to be any "pokemon trades" in the game and also what about TMs and HMs to add moves, is there going to be any or is that a secret too?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Hey kyledove, i was wondering if there is going to be any "pokemon trades" in the game and also what about TMs and HMs to add moves, is there going to be any or is that a secret too?
    Yeah, I think so. That's a must in a Pokémon MMORPG in my opinion, because there are other players to trade with. As for TMs and HMs... I'm not sure, but I'm quite positive that there will be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back