• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Math?

Are you good at Mathematics?

• Yes!

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Nooo.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • sorta.

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Not great at math. Hate it. Dropped out of my class this semester two days in because I just couldn't handle it. I'm just not interested in learning complex crap I know I won't use.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • In the normal run of things, I like it, and am fairly well at it...

But right now, I'm failing it, so no, I HATE IT. :' (

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Math ;;

I used to be good at it, but now I'm pretty terrible.
    The only thing I like about it is that it is objective. Otherwise, it's the most boring subject necessary for survival IMO.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I love math because everything's so logical and fun. :D
    If you've played with the Collatz Conjecture for a while, then you might get turned off, but it hasn't stopped me. :D

Lovin math. :D
    Fractals, Algebraic functions, Geometrical constructions, and mathematical theorems are awesome.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    In the normal run of things, I like it, and am fairly well at it...

But right now, I'm failing it, so no, I HATE IT. :' (

i'm failing too -.-
    well, i wouldnt consider a B failing, but that can change quickly :/
    i'm good at the basics though... well i THINK i am.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I hate Maths a lot.
    It is like untying an untieable knot. D:

They say those who are good in Science, are good in Maths as well.
    Apparently not. :<

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
  • I did terribly in Math in junior high school, though I did very well when I took slower paced Math A classes in high school. However, when I was placed in a regular Math B class after I completed Math A, I nearly failed the course. This led me to be placed in a slower paced Introductory Algebra course in my senior year of high school, where I received A's on practically every exam.

This reminds me that I still have to take Math in college. I do not understand why, since I am pursuing a Major in English: Writing and a Minor in Psychology >_>

Ayselipera

My math abilities reach as far as adding and end there. You could say that the part of my brain that processes math is non existent. Ask me something about History though and I can tell you immediately.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I used to hate math because I'm bad at counting and logic problems but then when I was in 5th grade, I got interested in it and loved it because of my math teacher. Ever since then, love math that's the only subject that I don't have to memorize most and just to think and count. Today my 5th grade math teacher is still my math teacher well in Trigonometry and Statistics. <3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • kinda...i am ok with adding, subtracting and multiplying, and sorta good at division. but once letters get added to it i become really confused.

Back