• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mathia [NIGHT FOUR]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • It's the hint from the end of day one. Ninja Aiden said that one of the randomvoters got lucky and voted for an irrational, so I took a list of everyone who had a vote on them, and voila! There's the source of my list.

Do your Mathia homework Kiyo.

bitchy

Ah, okay, I guess I'm in my mafia over-complicated mode and can't read properly.

Well, let's see, it only says ONE was on point as well, so that means the rest of that list is innocent, I suppose.​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Bardothren said:
    And of course I get rattatay when someone questions my infinite wisdom, Kiyo.

18j2cqo0vurmdgif.jpg

Etherion

One randomvoter picked an Irrational number? Cool beans bros :3

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • We have to, Bac :/

Are there any clues that we could use to narrow down our choice? I don't think it'll help us to randomly pick off names from the list.

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    reposting the list here for convenience:
    Sopheria, Bardothren, Bacteriophage, Nakuzami, and Kiyoshi the Polar Bear.

so, this is taken from yesterday's night post. what about the day post? it says it was an interesting night. it sounds like someone was visited by several roles, judging from the 'attention' line. and people seemed to agree with them? it didn't seem there was a whole lot of agreeing going on yesterday, but regardless. i'm not even sure if that hint is supposed to point to a mafia, but... going with my feeling here.

[OVERWRITE] Bardothren

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Yeah I got a feelin' a Black Eyed Peas kind of feelin'

[Overwrite] Bardothren

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Your logic confuses me. You think by helping the rationals, I'm somehow a threat to the Rationals? Thats... do I dare say it?... Irrational.

Let's review. The grounds for my bandwagon are as follows: I'm on the list of five that we know for certain contains one Irrational, everyone agreed with me yesterday on the whole 1/2 is dead point, and, quote, "I've got a feeling". I won't even give the latter point the dignity of being reviewed, so I'll skip it and address the first two.

The list of five has one Irrational in it: gee whiz, yesterday, we had a list of fifteen with at least three Irrationals in it, and now we have a list of five with one Irrational in it. Our odds of picking correctly have increased dramatically, right? Math, people, math. We had a 1/5 chance before (now slightly improved with the loss of Detox) whereas with this list... we still have a 1/5 chance.

I was agreed with yesterday: I'm not denying that I was agreed with yesterday, but according to Ninja Aiden's post, this is going to help the Rationals. So... if the presumptions made by this accusation are true, then lynching me is supposed to help the Rationals?

We've got the 1/5 from yesterday's list, or we could try the greater than or equal to 25% chance from voting for someone not on the list. I understand that saying this is basically me saying "Don't vote for me!" but logic triumphs all, right?

Oh, who am I kidding.

[OVERWRITE] Bacteriophage

I fail to see how you get 'this will not help the Rationals' from 'but will that'

Oh, now I get it. Whoops. Let me go ahead and strikeout my vote.

I'll just go ahead and say that I am a role-less inno and I have a virus, which was given to me last night. At this point, I'll probably use it on someone in the list, so that we might have a list of four people we can trust. It might overwrite me, but I'm willing to take that chance.

oh god percentages and fractions again

I think some screwed up logic is happening here against Bard. [Overwrite] Bacteriophage

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Kiyo, Soph or Bac

Soph's vote for Bard, by her own words, was not random, so it doesn't sound like she "got lucky."

Overwrite Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

I don't know. Kiyo technically had two votes on him yesterday, but then Seth crossed his vote out. Perhaps that was the "one got lucky, but won't know that their aim was on point"

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Nah
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    edgeworth-shrug.gif

Hopeless. That's what you all are.

A-hem. Tell me, if Bard was really an irrational, why did he even say the hint to everyone? He even put himself there. You can't be serious.

Nakuzami said:
    I don't know. Kiyo technically had two votes on him yesterday, but then Seth crossed his vote out. Perhaps that was the "one got lucky, but won't know that their aim was on point"

This. Just this.

[OVERWRITE] Kiyoshi The Polar Bear

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Kiyo technically had two votes on him yesterday, but then Seth crossed his vote out. Perhaps that was the "one got lucky, but won't know that their aim was on point"

this is actually why i thought Kiyo was out, cause he kind of got two votes. i suppose it's still possible though :/ after all, he wasn't overwritten, so Seth's vote for him was not counted.
    based on Bard's post earlier i am more inclined to believe in his innocence at least. so i'll change my vote along with you.

[OVERWRITE] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • 10/10 the jobless will never understand ^

omg bard said all men must die but he didn't even say it in Valyrian you're a disgrace

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • coughHouseBelwascough

[overwrite] Kiyoshi the Polar Bae

Sorry hun, but not many other leads :c

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Bard's been after me this whole game for no apparent reason :/

But, I'm not going to vote for Bard. Primarily because of this:

someone seemed to be getting a lot of attention
    people seemed to agree with them
    but will that help the RATIONALS

It sounds like someone was visited by more than one person last night. Since Bard has a virus, we know he was visited, and the bit about whether or not it will help the rationals seems like it's indicating the person visited was a rational.

I'll go with [Overwrite] Kiyoshi because the hint in the day post sounds like it was talking about Seth changing his vote.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just here to say that I'm still alive, just caught up with irl shenanigans <_<

So... from what I've read, [OVERWRITE] Kiyoshi the Polar Bear I guess.

Back