• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May and Lisia to appear in XY Series

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I have read in a blog post about an upcoming episode, however, the post was deleted before I got the chance to get the link. It contained some script for possible future episodes:

In XY067, May will make an appearance, sporting her new look from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. In addition, the episode will feature Latias and Southern Island.

May will also be present in XY068, alongside Lisia, who will train Serena for her next Pokémon Showcase.

Translation of the blurb:

"Serena dreams of becoming a Pokémon Performer, but believes she can't win a Pokémon Showcase, saying that being a girl made her sign up for it. Lisia, having arrived from Hoenn, is willing to train Serena to allow the path to Kalos Queen to continue. Serena is given a PokéBlock Case from Lisia, so she can give them to Fennekin. However, at an inconvenient time, Team Rocket has kidnapped Serena. Now it's up to Fennekin to save its Trainer, with the help of Ali, Lisia's Altaria. However, in attempt to do so, Fennekin sneezes, burning Ali's wing. The poor fox Pokémon shouldn't give up, but it needs to evolve in order to save everyone. Will Fennekin evolve and stop Team Rocket, so that Serena can continue to persue her dreams?"

Discuss the info right here, and do not lock this thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I have read in a blog post about an upcoming episode, however, the post was deleted before I got the chance to get the link. It contained some script for possible future episodes:

In XY067, May will make an appearance, sporting her new look from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. In addition, the episode will feature Latias and Southern Island.

May will also be present in XY068, alongside Lisia, who will train Serena for her next Pokémon Showcase.

Translation of the blurb:

"Serena dreams of becoming a Pokémon Performer, but believes she can't win a Pokémon Showcase, saying that being a girl made her sign up for it. Lisia, having arrived from Hoenn, is willing to train Serena to allow the path to Kalos Queen to continue. Serena is given a PokéBlock Case from Lisia, so she can give them to Fennekin. However, at an inconvenient time, Team Rocket has kidnapped Serena. Now it's up to Fennekin to save its Trainer, with the help of Ali, Lisia's Altaria. However, in attempt to do so, Fennekin sneezes, burning Ali's wing. The poor fox Pokémon shouldn't give up, but it needs to evolve in order to save everyone. Will Fennekin evolve and stop Team Rocket, so that Serena can continue to persue her dreams?"

Discuss the info right here, and do not lock this thread.

Is this even real news ???
    Where is the Source ? Where is your proof ?
    If that blog page got deleted then it might been a fake news ! Because it would all over the internet by now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'd rather we wait until something more official announces the titles, assuming they are indeed real, before we discuss them. And I mean one from an actual official source. Anyone can make up a scan of a TV guide with photoshop. Remember, back in DP, they not only created a false title for DP that strongly insinuated that the DP cast was going to have a hotspring episode, but even made up a scan from the local TV guide to "prove" it. And quite frankly, I have my doubts about their validity, ESPECIALLY the May bit. I know ORAS is part of Generation 6, but on the other hand, Kalos doesn't even feature contests at all, so even with remakes, there's little point to having May reappear, especially when she's not exactly the type to just abandon her goals (even her reappearance in DP, the pretense was in order to get a trans-regional ribbon to aid her Johto journey, NOT her friends). And if May's going to reappear, they've definitely needed to give KAORI some compensation for her to reappear, knowing Japanese standards for VAs and all.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • As of now I'm going to perceive this as false since I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere and the source is questionable at best, but it should only be a few weeks max until official info of XY067 and XY068 are revealed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The summary also seems fake to me. I can see Lisia appearing, but why May? And how does pokeblock even help with pokemon performance?

If this is indeed true, it should be a few weeks or so when get info as we know up to the 64th episode at the moment.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Since your original source is no longer available, it's now impossible to know whether or not the information is legit unless it's already been documented by another source. Besides, I doubt May would make a comeback since her VA retired.

Remember, back in DP, they not only created a false title for DP that strongly insinuated that the DP cast was going to have a hotspring episode, but even made up a scan from the local TV guide to "prove" it.
    Didn't DP eventually got a hotspring episode?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    ORAS May in a bikini?

Me likey...

Meanwhile, Ash is still ten years old while May suddenly ages six years and two bra sizes

All we can do is wait and see~

Years
  • Well they could always give May a different VA, and I think it would be an interesting thing if she were to make a return. And it was definitely a matter of time before Lisia made an appearance, too, so I can't argue with that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well they could always give May a different VA, and I think it would be an interesting thing if she were to make a return. And it was definitely a matter of time before Lisia made an appearance, too, so I can't argue with that.

I heard Japan's pretty strict regarding VAs. I know Colonel Campbell was retired from the Metal Gear series after his VA bit the dust, so I really wouldn't put too much faith in that. It's possible, but at this point, improbable.

Either way, let's at least wait until the Pokémon Company actually publishes the titles before we claim it's confirmed.

I honestly don't think she even has a reason to be in Kalos anyways. Maybe if Kalos actually had Pokémon Contests, I could buy it, but since it doesn't, no chance of her reappearing especially when she's more than likely still pursuing her goals, assuming she hadn't achieved her goal in Johto or Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, I just read up XY067 and XY068 on Bulbapedia, and May's not listed on there, nor is Lisia for that matter. Had they been going to make an appearance in either episode, they probably would have advertised it by now.

In fact, if anything XY067 will involve a Gym Battle with Clemont, and XY068 will actually feature Alain and Sycamoure's past.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    May is by far my favourite female character from the show, and with ORAS coming out recently it makes sense to show her in the anime again. I can't wait to see it, IF she is indeed making an appearance.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • XY067: Main plot of the episode is Ash's Battle with Clemont at the Gym.

XY068: The episode is called 'The Coveted Mega Evolution! Gaburias's Bonds!!'; its an episode that explores Mega Evolution (duh) and Garchomp's bonds with Professor Sycamore, her trainer.

I don't know anything about this May appearance at all from what I've been able to research and look up.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'd rather have May appear in a Special Episode

I also wanna see Iris encounter Rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'm pretty sure this is fake.

Yeah, and good thing it is fake. I'm not exactly a fan of May at all, but I would have accepted her appearance so long as she actually had a reason to be in Kalos that directly related to her goal, assuming of course she hasn't already achieved said goal. However, May would have even less business in Kalos than she did in Sinnoh (honestly, at least her appearance in DP did actually relate to her goal due to it not only involving Contests, but also a transregional ribbon for Johto).

Dawn getting a reappearance in Best Wishes was a huge mistake, considering Unova doesn't even HAVE Pokémon Contests at all, meaning she had literally no business in Unova. May reappearing, even if to advertise ORAS, would be a disaster considering Kalos lacks Pokémon Contests.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    May & Lisia will not appear in XY067 ! The news was totally fake and this thread should have been locked back then! However ,if anyone want to discuss the possibility of May & Lisia's appearance in XY then this thread could remain Open.
    Aria here play similar role as Lisia ! She will be appearing in XY064
    Spoiler:

Honestly , I preferred her to be a bitch then another Zoey!
    Off course , The Best thing that can happen is Aria having some secret connection with Ash which she hides.
    Unlike Serena who blurred out everything within 3 episode !
    Since Fans prefer more mystery after all.
    Just imagine , The Kalo queen Aria shown to know a lot about Ash even though Ash doesn't even know her. She never reveal her past with Ash and tell him to figure out himself while Serena is bother by thinking her rival in Love & Dream is happen to be The Current Kalo Queen.

After all , A large part of Serena character is her crush on Ash so she should have rival that also aiming toward Ash and has a Very Good reason for it.
    Unlike Miette who appeared out of nowhere and didn't show any hint of knowing Ash.
    Plus , I'm disappointed in Serena for being a Pathetic excuse for Ash's childhood friend So now I want to see A ''Real Childhood friend'' (female) of Ash.
    At least thats what is series need more then May & Lisia !
    This series need some ''Spice'' because it gotten too ''Sweet''!

Last edited:

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    It was all speculation based on the script the blogger had. Apparently, despite the Episodes not being real, the concept is. As a previous poster pointed out, the basis on the supposed episode will be in an earlier episode, but with a different cast.

Back