• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meal frequency

User19sq

All I eat is eggs. Once a day, sometimes not even that. I get a snack, like a banana or a packet of saltines, later on in the middle of the night, but only on a good day.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
On weekdays, I do two or three meals, plus a snack usually. I'll either skip breakfast and have an earlier lunch, followed by a mid-afternoon snack and then dinner, or I'll have a late breakfast (don't eat when I get up), a moderately late lunch, sometimes a snack if I'm going to have dinner late (or no snack if dinner isn't late), and dinner. I'm beginning to think that I would do better with more regular meals, and I'm trying to remember to get these, but I tend to get sidetracked, forget to eat, and then get really fuzzy-headed and kind of dizzy and out of it. I had been trying to do two meals per day (lunch and dinner) with no breakfast and no snack, but I eventually concluded that it wasn't working too well for me.

On the weekends, I have two meals (brunch and dinner), and sometimes have a snack. I wake up later on the weekends by a significant margin, hence the meal schedule change.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i honestly eat probably once a day if at all. sometimes i'll go days without eating. i'm not the healthiest person and i probably have some sort of eating disorder to be honest

Back