• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
  • Day 29: What's the best thing that happened to you last week?

The chances of finding a job have risen in a way. hehe

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 29: What's the best thing that happened to you last week?

All the trailers dropping from Comic Con was pretty exciting to me.

Years
  • Day 27: What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?

>Will able to watch Avengers 3/4 in next 2 year's! Also, able to buy things what i want to from long time! ;)

Day 28; where is the most interesting place you've been?

Eh... I haven't visited that much places, So i can't truly say! Until i able to visted some cool places. :-\

* Able to return in Pokemon Go again! :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Day 27: What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?

A less hectic, more settled lifestyle. Hopefully a lot more free time.

Day 28: Where is the most interesting place you've been?

Well I've traveled around the world quite a bit, so lots of places, Paris, Sydney, Dubai, Singapore just to name a few.

I had an off day on Saturday, that's like extremely rare.

Pika Pika :chu:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Day 29: What's the best thing that happened to you last week?
    The local cinema had Flashback night, they were showing Back to the Future. Being my favourite 80s movie and in my top 10 overall, I saw it with my bro.

techdraconis

Nice to meet you!
    Years
  • It seems like I joined on the last day. So I will do everything in one post.

Spoiler:

Ok this was long. If you read everything, good job! I hope you still want to read the rest that follows. Don't worry it won't be so long. Because this is meet and greet, I will introduce a bit more about myself.

I'm Techdraconis, 18 years old boy. I study podiatry (I just finished my first year college). I live in Belgium and I speak Dutch. (sorry if I make any grammar mistakes) For the rest I think all those question were enough. If you want to know more feel free to ask me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet?

It's hard to say. I didn't like posting here in the past due to old forum rules that prevented discussion with the new members, but since that's no longer a thing I might be more interested.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet?

I'm not the best at greeting new members but I'll try. :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet? Not more than I used to, I'm not super active but I try to greet members with the same interests as me, or those that may want to Trade.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet?

Probably not, to be honest. There are people here way better at greeting people than I am. I feel like I lose creativity after one or two greetings, so...

Years

Of course! I basically am already greeting every new member!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years

idk. I may or may not. I tried welcoming people but it gets tiring easily lol. just here to get more people to go to UG

Years

I'm too bad in greetings someone! ._. So it will be difficult for me... But, I'm sure going try in future!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

I was active here a while back & will try to get back to doing that, but tbqh, not sure.

Pika Pika :chu:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet? I'd like to. I'm not on here very much, but I like talking to people.

Years
  • Day 16: What are some of your hobbies? - Football (soccer), video games and reading!

Day 17: List two of your pet peeves. - People who act negatively towards your when in the presence of others (when they're usually nice to you) and when I have to get up early.

Day 18: About how many times in a day do you visit PC? - I haven't been able to as much as I've wanted since I've been on holiday and when I got back but it's usually about 3 times a day.

Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related! - Hogwarts definitely.

Day 20: What game or movie universe would you most like to live in? - The Pokemon world, it's the fictional universe I've always wanted to live in and it would be amazing.

Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon? - Probably about an 8, we haven't really heard too much atm to get the hype all the way back up but I'm pretty excited.

Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? - Is Elder Scrolls 6 out yet?

Day 23: What are some small things that make your day better? - Honestly just randomly seeing people I haven't seen in ages makes my day better.

Day 24: What are your favorite Pokémon and why? -
    Zorua: Really cute design and a unique ability.
    Absol: I love its design and the lore surrounding it.
    Sneasel: I think it has a really cool design and although it isn't that powerful in-game, it was good to have one on my team in Moon.

Day 25: Who's your go to band or artist when you can't decide on something to listen to? - Probably Drake or Big Sean

Back