• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
30 Days of Meet & Greet!
Welcome to the thirty day challenge here in Meet & Greet! The purpose of this challenge is for myself as well as other members to get to know members new and old. Think of it as a massive AMA but just stationed in this thread. Every day will have a new question for you to answer, and if you happen to join late or miss a few days, you can always come back to this post to see what you've missed and catch up! Simple right?

The Challenge Questions

Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?
Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity?
Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?
Day 4: How did you find out about PokéCommunity?
Day 5: How old were you when you first joined PC?
Day 6: Which theme are you using and why?
Day 7: Do you have a favorite section of PokéCommunity? If you do what is it?
Day 8: Have you made friends with any members you've welcomed on PokéCommunity?
Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not?
Day 10: What three words describe you best?
Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC?
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!
Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?
Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits PokéCommunity that you'd like to see return?
Day 15: What is the most fun you've had during your time on PC?
Day 16: What are some of your hobbies?
Day 17: List two of your pet peeves.
Day 18: About how many times in a day do you visit PC?
Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related!
Day 20: What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon?
Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Day 23: What are some small things that make your day better?
Day 24: What are your favorite Pokémon and why?
Day 25: Who's your go to band or artist when you can't decide on something to listen to?
Day 26: If you could have any car, what would it be and why?
Day 27: What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
Day 28: Where is the most interesting place you've been?
Day 29: What's the best thing that happened to you last week?
Day 30: Now that the challenge is over, would you find yourself posting more in Meet & Greet?
If you have any questions or need any clarification on any questions, don't hesitate to contact tokyodrift!

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining? I joined PC on January 2016, and it was to trade away a Shiny Thundurus I got, but didn't want
Fun fact: I still have that Thundurus, traders cloned it for me, so I got to trade it for like 10 other Shinies

Last edited:
Years
This 30 day "ama" challenge seems great, I'll be sure to participate in this!

I joined PC February of this year. I joined PC because the release of Sun/Moon made me love Pokemon again. My interest had been waning since XY as I found them to be disappointing games. As S/M were great games, I wanted to join a community so I can participate in Pokemon Related discussions/activities.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

February 28th, 2016. I joined because I wanted a new site to discuss Pokemon on. Bulbagarden was dying and going unmoderated at the time, so I signed up here.

Years
Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining? - May 11th, 2014, I remember it was when I started playing Pokemon Hacks and found PC. I then took a look around and enjoyed the discussions everyone was having so I decided to join myself :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

September 2005, the same month I started university. I actually joined to advertise another forum in my signature, but it didn't take long before that was long forgotten and I had become a "normal" member of the community. My activity especially took off when Diamond and Pearl were first announced, and I don't doubt that this site is a large part of why I consider them my favourite games.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
sometime around mid-2010. I wanted to learn to rom hack!

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

I joined PC this January because last Christmas I rediscovered my interest for Pokèmon while replaying through Leafgreen using an Android emulator, I wanted to see if there was a good community and here I am!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

first account back in 2010, I think. I wasn't sure why I signed up though. Probably RPing.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Because I liked to talk about Pokémon, but had very little people to talk about it, both online and in the real world, so I was looking for a place where I could.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Joined on March 31st, 2014. I was working on a ROM Hack (which unfortunately never materialized) & was looking for some help/Tools.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022

I joined so I could ask stupid questions about Pokémon Essentials/Game development on November 27th 2016.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity? I can, its right here. I actually made that thread months after joining for the first time, because I wasn't active before.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

I've made a few due to a number of times away, but my very first one can be found here. I still can't believe I wrote that twelve years ago...

Years

Yes, I still can, it's right here. I'm surprised how active I became not long after joining here.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

Yes, here it is. Time flies huh?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Great idea, this should be fun.

Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining Feb 2017. I joined for the discussions.

Yes its here

Back