• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meet the PokeComunity'ers #11: Autumn Reverie (Bon Jovi, Last Place Comics, Smooth McGroove) [Daily Bloggity Entry #160]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    [css-div="background-color:#333399; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]
    PzTopRB.jpg

Autumn Reverie

"Meet the PokeCommunity'ers" is a series of the Daily Bloggity in which I have a one-on-one with specific members of PC in which we can get to know them more. All responses are in their own words, and questions were made on a general basis. If you would like to see a specific user in the next edition, comment below! This will be a weekly series appearing in the Daily Bloggity at 5 PM Eastern Time every Sunday.

Date: 14 September 2014
    Time: 3:57 PM ET
    Mood: Embracing my inner Ron Burgandy

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]When did you become a member of PokeCommunity and how did you come across it?[/css-div]I became a member of PC on the 24th of October 2012. I came across this forum a few times before while searching for answers to things about Pokemon I wasn't sure of, and one day I made the decision to join. Before that, I didn't have any friends that I could openly discuss about Pokemon with, so I guess that's one of the reasons why I'm here today - to let it all out!

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]What is the significance or origin behind your username? Past usernames?[/css-div]Synerjee: It's a combination of my last names. The cool thing about it is that they make up a word that sounds exactly like 'synergy', which has a pretty nice definition, so it was quite a coincidence.

Autumn Reverie: It means exactly what you read. I was finding some words that look and sound beautiful as well as had nice meanings behind them, and those two words kinda stood out. Well, I do enjoy autumn and I often daydream, so I'm pretty content with it.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"] Which forum do you see yourself gravitating towards the most and why?[/css-div]I'm most active at General Chat. I love the freedom of being able to discuss just about anything under and above the sky and to see others' responses to interesting topics. I like learning about people and what they like and dislike, etc. and that's the perfect place for it.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]If you could make any improvement to the site, what would it be and why? If you can't think of anything, what would you like to stay consistent?[/css-div]Hm. I would like for this place to have a kind of 'shoutbox' like the one I've seen at the Lake Valor forums. I am aware that we already have an IRC channel, but having a place to chat in clear sight will definitely draw in more users. It'll be a great place to just hang out and chat with our fellow members without being confined to posts.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]How did you get associated with the Battle Server? What would you say is the biggest challenge to your position?[/css-div]I don't remember how I actually started regularly visiting the server, but I think it was around early last year when I did. One of my earliest memories would be when Cid and Janna were still around and active. My biggest challenge is actually moderating the place itself. It's tough deciding what's really best for the server to actually bloom and grow.

Daily Music - "Always" by Bon Jovi
    Spoiler:
    [css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]If you could moderate any section on PokeCommunity, which section which you choose and why? What would be the section you would least like to moderate?[/css-div]General Chat would be one of my top choices. I believe the answer to that is clear enough if you refer to #3. As for least favourite, it's a clear-cut answer: D&D. I don't like debates and prefer to stay out of them as much as possible.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]Who would you consider a role model for yourself, in real life and/or on PC?[/css-div]I'm not really clear on this one, but I'd like to think of my ex-boss from my previous internship as a role model of sorts, even though I've only interacted with her for 5 days. She has helped me see certain things about life and about myself in a clearer light. I also see my friend's sister as a role model, though to a lesser degree. I admire how she is able to communicate freely with and be easily liked by others. As for PC members, I decline to name anyone because I don't wish anyone to feel left out or unappreciated.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]What is your favorite pokemon and why?[/css-div]I actually have many favourites and it's tough for me to single out one or two from my list. As for now, Galvantula takes the spotlight because of my exceptional experiences with it during gameplay in Black 2.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"] If you were granted a wish and could wish for anything - besides more wishes and more genies - what would you wish for and why?[/css-div]I don't really know what to wish for because most of my wishes can either be attained through hard work and dedication or just don't serve any useful/practical purpose. So yeah, I'll pass.

Daily Comic - "Ace Attorney" by Zach Cranor of Last Place Comics
    Spoiler:
    [css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]What is your favourite video game or series and why?[/css-div]Besides Pokemon, I love the Ace Attorney series a lot. I've finished all the games involving Phoenix Wright as the main character and am looking forward to starting Apollo Justice soon, eventually moving on to the rest of the series. The feeling of trying a hand of actually being a lawyer and handling cases is really exciting and fulfilling. The character development throughout the games made me grow very attached to the characters themselves. I find this feature essential in order to call any game worth playing.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]Who is your favorite video game character and why?[/css-div]Edgeworth from Ace Attorney, for now. He has a very cool, distant and somewhat intimidating appearance, and this are somehow huge attracting features for me. What I really like is that underneath that hard mask is actually a guy that cares deeply for his friends and will do anything to help them, no matter the cost.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]What would you say is your dream vacation?[/css-div]There are so many countries I wish to travel to. A trip to a place near the ocean or the mountains sounds like the perfect vacation to me.
    Oh, I even have a list:
    Spoiler:

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]Who is your favourite artist/song?[/css-div]If bands are considered artists though, Bon Jovi all the way! <3 As for favourite song, I simply can't choose. They're all so good!

Daily Video - "Phoenix Wright - Cornered Acapella" by artist Smooth McGroove
    Spoiler:
    [css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]What would you say is your favourite TV or cartoon to watch as a kid? [/css-div]I used to loooove watching the Powerpuff Girls. I loved them so much that I used to draw the girls in my schoolbooks everyday during class lol. I loved Tom & Jerry as well and I still love it today. I can never get enough of this classic cat and mouse chase.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]Outside of PokeCommunity, what are your favorite hobbies? What interests you?[/css-div]Reading, swimming, listening to music, playing musical instruments, travelling, learning new languages.

[css-div="text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #000000"]Want to give a shoutout to a fellow PC'er?[/css-div]I would. Not to a specific member, but to PC as a whole:
    Thank you, all of you, for being amazing people! If you and I have not already been acquainted, I would really love to get to know you. Who knows? We might even become close friends in the future! n_n To my fellow friends, what more can I say? You guys are simply fantastic. <3

What kind of questions do you have for Autumn Reverie? Who would you like to see next? Comment below and I'll make it happen!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- elheroeoscuro

Spoiler:

[/css-div]​

nice read, u be one of my fav persons on bs rn :3

Years
    This was a fun read. She's delightful to talk to even though she's not as active as some of the other members here, but she has been more active on the Battle Server as of recent. That and she's quite beautiful (:

As for who i'd like to see next? Probably Omicron.

Years
    Amanda is pretty much one of the friendliest members you'll ever meet. She is such an inspiration to many, and she'll always be a staple of PC's Welcome Committee and as a proud former leader of the section I care for.

Back