• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    What do you think, how the stat spread will look like? heres what i hope for:

Mega Gallade:
    hp:68
    Atk:180(+55)
    def:80(+15)
    spa:65
    sdef:115
    spd:110(+30)

Mega Tohaido:
    hp:70
    Atk:160(+40)
    def:70(+30)
    spa:95
    sdef:50(+10)
    spd:115(+20)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm sorry, but scrappy isn't nearly as good as Pixilate, atleast not in the Meta. It hits Aegislash woo. Anything else it shouldn't be in on as it doesn't want to be burned/KO'd

Adaptability
    Huge power
    Justified
    Guts
    And many more abilities would have been better, and no one would complain about the latter two.
    Pixilate would have even made return stronger....that's still something

But it got ****** Inner Focus ;-;
    I hope it like gets a huge boost in attack or speed to make up for it.....

Scarppy is great considering how powerful some fighting type move are and you can use it on any pokemon due to scarppy .
    Like ''Power-Up Punch'' .
    Inner focus not really that good special if the user has good speed to attack first.

Hopefully , Mega Gallade's speed & attack will be higher then Mega Gardevoir.

Most importantly , What are these smoke around Mega Gallade's arm ?? Is it a new attack Or just Will-o-Wisp.

Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Years
    I am loving Mega Camerupt and Gallade. They're designs are awesome and I will definitely be using them.

Kind of disappointed with Mega Sharpedo. Doesn't look like what I imagined. Oh well, still cool.

But where is Mega Flygon??

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Scarppy is great considering how powerful some fighting type move are and you can use it on any pokemon due to scarppy .
    Like ''Power-Up Punch'' .
    Inner focus not really that good special if the user has good speed to attack first.

Hopefully , Mega Gallade's speed & attack will be higher then Mega Gardevoir.

Most importantly , What are these smoke around Mega Gallade's arm ?? Is it a new attack Or just Will-o-Wisp.

Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

It's just the artwork background.

Sirfetch’d

I'm pretty positive that the "New Mega Evolution" found in the ORAS Demo next month will be Mega Flygon.

While that is a good possibility I can't help but to think it will finally be Mega Milotic being revealed. Milotic has been a Pokemon I have been predicting to get one since the games were announced haha. It just makes so much sense with it's counterpart already having one and the fact that it is the strongest Pokemon of the final gym leader! I will be happy though with either. Or even Mega Castform :3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Something tells me that Mega Gallade getting Inner Focus is Game Freak's sloppy solution to nerving Mega Kangaskhan, since Fighting types are her only weakness.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I'm sure theres better Fighting pokemons than Mega Gallade to counter Mega Kang. Mega Lopunny seems better vs Mega Kang.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Something tells me that Mega Gallade getting Inner Focus is Game Freak's sloppy solution to nerving Mega Kangaskhan, since Fighting types are her only weakness.

I think so too. Her Power up punches will be resisted by Mega Gallade, her Fake won't affect flinch Gallade. Also if has the speed he can kill Mega Kangaskhan before she can attack.

Also Corocoro according to Pokejungle seems to be implying it'll be a fragile sweeper, calling it a "Battle where the first Pokemon wins" or something like that (with battle referring to it's battle style). So it'll likely have high speed.

Years
    I think so too. Her Power up punches will be resisted by Mega Gallade, her Fake won't affect flinch Gallade. Also if has the speed he can kill Mega Kangaskhan before she can attack.

Also Corocoro according to Pokejungle seems to be implying it'll be a fragile sweeper, calling it a "Battle where the first Pokemon wins" or something like that (with battle referring to it's battle style). So it'll likely have high speed.

I doubt it's purpose is for Mega Kangashan. Both Blaziken and Mega Lucario and even Mega blaziken handle it pretty good.

Years
    All three of those happen to be ubers irc...Perhaps Mega Gallade will join them and knock Mega Kangaskhan off a notch.

And Mega Kangashan is in Ubers. I'm just saying that Mega Gallade wasn't meant for Mega Kangashan. Why are we discussing a Pokemon fighting something that it likely won't be in the same tier as? Lol.
    It would need a huge attack boost to make Ubers, which it likely won't get on big enough. And Flyspam is everywhere. It won't likely face Mega Kangashan unless it's a match for fun, in which case there will still likely be better fighting types to use.

Now, I'm not saying it's going.to suck, because it might not. I will likely give it a try :D

blue

gucci
    Years
    While that is a good possibility I can't help but to think it will finally be Mega Milotic being revealed. Milotic has been a Pokemon I have been predicting to get one since the games were announced haha. It just makes so much sense with it's counterpart already having one and the fact that it is the strongest Pokemon of the final gym leader! I will be happy though with either. Or even Mega Castform :3

Yeah, it could just as easily be Milotic too which is another Pokémon which has been long thought to have a Mega Evolution at some stage. Either of those I'd be happy with tbh! Then again, as mentioned above with the focus on Rayquaza having some connection to Primal Reversion, I wouldn't be surprised if Rayquaza received the same treatment.

Years
    Yeah, it could just as easily be Milotic too which is another Pokémon which has been long thought to have a Mega Evolution at some stage. Either of those I'd be happy with tbh! Then again, as mentioned above with the focus on Rayquaza having some connection to Primal Reversion, I wouldn't be surprised if Rayquaza received the same treatment.

Connection to Mega Evolution. Not Primal Reversion. Lol. But yeah, Mega Rayquaza could become a thing.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Primal Reversion and Mega Evolution have already been confirmed to be related to one another if I am not mistaken. I just see Rayquaza having a Primal over Mega. That is just me, but I don't mind which ever one because I still consider Primals Megas right now.

I am almost 100% certain Rayquaza will have one if not both and possibly a second one, being different each game. It may not work out with a primal lore wise, but it will with Mega. I think they said something similar about Diancie and it ended up being one of the first 35 Megas and the first of the 5th and 6th Gens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back