• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

I will be happy if Mega Flygon looks like this ! Simple but elegant

Years
  • Not enough Camerupt/Sharpedo love in this thread! I'm so excited to see what the shark's Mega will look like if it does indeed get one in the upcoming remakes. Camerupt, I'm sure, will be astounding as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I think they will add another mega starter give away like Torchic to promote the next generation of mega evolution. Maybe Cyndaquil or Chimchar.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Not enough Camerupt/Sharpedo love in this thread! I'm so excited to see what the shark's Mega will look like if it does indeed get one in the upcoming remakes. Camerupt, I'm sure, will be astounding as well.
    I imagine it'll look like a larger torpedo. Hopefully it'll have a torpedo like tail. Maybe it'll look like a hammer head sharp with the place where the eyes are looking like miniture torpedos. Or maybe it'll have miniture carvanha like to how Probopass has miniture Nosepass.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I imagine it'll look like a larger torpedo. Hopefully it'll have a torpedo like tail. Maybe it'll look like a hammer head sharp with the place where the eyes are looking like miniture torpedos. Or maybe it'll have miniture carvanha like to how Probopass has miniture Nosepass.

If Sharpedo were to have a mega-form, I don't think it'd look much different in terms of body structure; it's meant to be a torpedo, so its shape will more or less remain relatively the same. As far as size goes, maybe they could have it extended a bit. Also, I could imagine it to have more of an intimidating look in its face and whatnot, to possibly represent its power-boost.

Years
  • Maybe it'll look like a submarine with torpedos attached.

As for Mega Camerupt perhaps it'll have a single volcano but two opening with ominous black smoke coming out of each.

Years
  • I can't help but think what the scoop may be. I already want to know what it'll be...well 19 days at most (though chance are it'll be earlier as it has always leaked) to learn what it'll be. And 14 more days at the earliest possible.
    Maybe the scoop will give us our final batch of Megas we'll see until we get the games. I hope that won't be the case as I am enjoying getting them as we go.

Years
  • I don't mind them keeping their current typings. Also kind of doubt they'll lose levitate. At most I'm hoping they make them more distinguishable from one another. It's almost as if Mega Evolution results in members of the species becoming androgynous, with the Mega Latis being the most glaring example. I have a theory as to why, that being ; because Megas are supposed to be the perfect stage of a Pokémon's Evolution and androgynous being were considered the perfect human by some ancient cultures and religions.

Lol, I wonder if a Mega Gallade may look like Mega Gardevoir but with different "clothes" and darker green hair...

Years
  • I could see Mega Gallade with longer, bulkier arms, and possibly more blades, and just a generally bulkier figure. It's pretty frail looking as is. May go a different route and be made to look even more agile though, kind of like the opposite.

Years
  • I could see Mega Gallade with longer, bulkier arms, and possibly more blades, and just a generally bulkier figure. It's pretty frail looking as is. May go a different route and be made to look even more agile though, kind of like the opposite.

I see it being more agile looking with a a large boost in speed and attack, and smaller boost in it's defenses. You know the Ralts line really does fit Wally quite well considering the final evolutions look quite frail just like he, but are quite strong.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • ehhh but Gallade was an addition two gens ago, I doubt it's gonna get another boost. I doubt even Phoebe's Dusknoir will either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back