• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    WALLY WITH MEGA GALLADE!

Spoiler:

The image literally took my breath away! WHOA!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Mega Camerupt looks kinda silly... But MAN, GALLADE looks COOL.

Yeap. Mega Camerupt reminded me of a Shellos (because of the head-hair design), and a Magcargo minus-shell, with feet. =/

But damn, Mega Gallade looks so freaking awesome! :D

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    We only need Mega Flygon this month to have the full Mega Expectations complete! Sheer Force on Camerupt will be fun, Sharpedo with Strong Jaw is eh, but Mega Gallade's design is amazing. Simple, yet effective, with not too many changes. And Disco Wally is the best redesign yet, I want to see what they have in store.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Unst Unst, that cape on Mega Gallade. I'm still banking on Mega Flygon, but after that it was always Mega Gallade. And they served the Pokemon well, the design is just sublime.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Mega Camerupt looks really cool. Also Gallade....is that blue part like wings or some sort of cape?

Mega Sharpedo looks a bit odd, I'm not completely sold on how it looks....

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Wing-capes. Whatever it is it looks badass. And the spikes retract apparently, so M-Sharpedo isn't sooo bad.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Wally is back and with Mega Gallade! Pretty much was obvious that we were getting Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt too. What an awesome bunch of metas yet again. 8)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Wally is back and with Mega Gallade! Pretty much was obvious that we were getting Mega Sharpedo and Mega Camerupt too. What an awesome bunch of metas yet again. 8)
    Easily the best and most accepted batch of megas yet. They were all expected, and they delivered. Camerupt's volcano including the blue rings, Sharpedo has retractble spikes which make it looks like a saw-head shark, and Mega Gallade is the asskicker it deserves to be. We're really only missing Desert-God Flygon to show up, and the megas included in these games are all we really need.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Mega Camerupt. Here's a llama there's a llama and another little llama :P

SHARPEDO! >3333333
    GALLADE!

Years
    I love all the new Megas... I wanted a Mega Gallade! What is Mega Gallade's ability and stats? Hopefully, they didn't mess up there..

Years
    It's unfortunate that Mega Sharpedo loses Speed boost, but it could still be good.
    Mega Galade looks sweet
    Mega Camerupt looks interesting, I don't mind it's Mega much, I was expecting it to have a volcano on its back so rh

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Now we have confirmation that Wally is returning, and he uses a mega gallade. No more weak kid I guess.

I'm certain there's more megas in that CoroCoro... Maybe mega slowking?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back