• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversion

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I've tried and it didn't work because kleenexfeu mega evolution is compatible with link battle that's why I was wondering

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Check your folder and see if u find a test.gba if u did then it worked if not then u know it didn't work

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Dammit, I can't do this!
    I followed the tutorial by PokeMew step by step, modifying the config.h thingy and setting the player and opponent vars to the same as the default one (I'm too lazy, I'm just gonna rename the Gold Theeth "Key Stone" and whatever). Then I opened the cmd and typed make. It said that "the file couldn't be found", so I thought "Isn't that strange? Well, whatever, let's move on", so I type insert.py, and none of the offsets appeared. I tried to hack it anyways, but none of the editor could work! (I tried G3HS, G3T and D&D) It said that the .ini was corrupted.
    I tried to reassemble the patch, removing the "//" from the check keystone line in the config.h thing, as said by Touched himself, if I remember correctly. Same thing. It's just not working!
    So, how can I make it work? Do I have to put the BPRE0.gba thing in the build folder or something? Do I have to type 'make DEFS="-DDISABLE_KEYSTONE_CHECK"'? If so, wouldn't it make Mega Evolution always available without any kind of items? I mean, that's just to know, because I don't really care about it, I can just make Mega Stones / Wish Moves only available after a certain moment... hope you understand what I just said xD

So, can you help me? Maybe Touched is just bullying me? Please help! :'c

You dont have to type any of that, it is literally just "make". In the tut there is a screenshot with all the required files, so make sure you have EVERY one. Also, download links are provided in the tut so make sure to get the ones provided. Read it carefully, because the tut is extremely specific on how to get it working.

Reactions: Wen
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Closing notes:

Please submit any issues, bugs and feature requests (or rather, improvements; I don't want large feature requests. Keep it to new configuration settings and such) on GitHub. You'll need an account there, but it helps me track these bugs and mark them as solved. It also allows me to follow up on them better than in this thread. It also is easier for other people to look up issues there.

Hi bro, I insert this megaevo system, but I have an issue and I dont know why, When I active the megaevos with the script in a post, it works fine, but when I change to another route, or another zone, it desactive, and I have to come back to active it again,

HOw can i fix this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Hi! I am wondering if it's possible to port it to another base ROM like spanish rom or italian rom,(always fire red) etc, and if it can be done, what data should change for porting it?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    I have a problem,the AI trainer mega evo system works if the AI trainer has only one pokemon, if the trainer has 2 or more pokemon, and i tried to mega evolve his last pokemon, the Mega evolve system will triger to the first pokemon on his team. for example, his first pokemon is Groudon(holding nothing) and 2nd pokemon is Pidgeot (Holding Potion), and the AI tries the mega evolve system, this will happen.

http://imgur.com/cD188rR
    http://imgur.com/x0O6Adz

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I have a problem,the AI trainer mega evo system works if the AI trainer has only one pokemon, if the trainer has 2 or more pokemon, and i tried to mega evolve his last pokemon, the Mega evolve system will triger to the first pokemon on his team. for example, his first pokemon is Groudon(holding nothing) and 2nd pokemon is Pidgeot (Holding Potion), and the AI tries the mega evolve system, this will happen.

http://imgur.com/cD188rR
    http://imgur.com/x0O6Adz

try to put in front your mega poke

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    what do you mean? I want the gymleader to have his last pokemon to mega evolve. But it seems imposible

try to put first the mega poke in front of his/her team 1st. Mega pokemon 2.normal pokes 3. normal pokes etc...

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    Can someone help me how to fix this? This is what happens when the AI's 2nd to 6th Pokemon Mega Evolve. Did I do something wrong? I'm using MrDs patch.

WfZ2u4h.png
    hX32AD7.png

The message uses the AI's first Pokemon and the Pokemon's sprite is not updating. But I think the Base stats and the ability of the Pokemon changes properly.

I have the same issue to

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    okay so for my base since i ended up using 800000 i cant insert mega evolutions by the normal method so what i did was insert the offset i want to insert it in linker.lsc and when i fisnhed it i checked that offset and it wasnt there and yes it was in a 0,4,8,C so if someone could help me out with this that would be great

Years
  • I did all the steps and the G3HS part.
    Actually I don't know what to do next.
    For example I added in G3HS mega evolution for Typhlosion with "?????" as item like it says. What I am supposed to do next? Can someone help me?
    Thanks!

deidara9216

deidara9216
    Years
  • brothers there a way to do this same process in other pkm as emerald as saphiro or ruby.
    I could tell the message of the post in which you can. Thank you

Last edited:
    Back