• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Role play: The age of darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "No... Meriu-chan..." I said, thinking she was slipping into a coma. "Don't leave me now, meiru-chan!! I told you we'd always betoghether!! Meiru-chan!!"I said, and cryed again, as I realized she was fadeing...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Don't worry about me.....I'll be fine... I just need to rest..." I said, the pain was really bad now... I guess moving around didn't help. I closed my eyes and went to sleep...

ooc: i might be going to sleep very soon as well, so this may be my last post for the night

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "we really better get her to a doctor. we can't leave her like this, or there may be no way to save her. I'm going to tell the pilot to hurry this up, we don't have much time." I hurried to teh cockpit and asked the Pilot to pick up teh pace.

ooc:" Same here. I'm going to try to push it till 11:30, but then I'm going to have to log off.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The pilot said, "We're here." And landed in a airport near a hospital. An emergency medical team arrived, and got meiru onto a stretcher. As they carried her away, I said, "Please don't leave me, Meiru-chan...Please...".

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Neutraman, Jack in and see if you can find someon who would keep us up to date on Meiru's condition." Neutraman nodded. I jack him into a terminal by teh front desk and sat in a chair as neutraman entered the net."Well, all we can do now is sit in teh waiting room, wait, and hope she get's better." i said grimly.

ooc: can't push it anymore. Gonna have to log off. I gotta lot of yard work to do tomorrow, so I won't be able to post until around noon. Look for me around then!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    I said, "I hope you'll be alright, meiru.", and then lying down on the couch, I fell asleep....

OOC: Good timing, I have to go to bed too!! Well, good night!!XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I awoke and saw Netto lying there asleep, and I looked around.
    "I guess I'm in the hospital..." I said to myself. I had deep, deep cuts all over my body. ""I hope I live, so I can be with Netto..." I said to myself as I drifted to sleep.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: I'm baaack!!XD

IC: I woke up, and saw that meiru still wasn't around. "****.." I said, and thought, "Meiru-chan's probably dead by now.", and glumly sat down, thinking that. Suddenly, near me, a Dimensional coverter appeared, and it covered the hospital...

Suddenly, I was attacked by a Mettaur that was shining. I angrily said, "Go away, pest!!!", but as I inserted the synchro chip, and error message appeared on the PET screen, and I was knocked back by the shining mettaurs earthquake. "Shu shu shu!! You are not perfectly synchronized with your navi!! So you are powerless!!"" A voice said, and I looked up to see a smileing flashman. "Dam...I thought Rockman deleted you..." I said, as the mettaur attacked me again with another earthquake. "HA!! Remember, all navis that have used a darkchip have backup data for them!!" Flashman said, winking, and yelling, "Flash light!!", two lightbulbs apeared to the sides of me, and suddenly, I was electricuted, and I screamed in pain...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Netto's scream awoke me. I was in a dimensional coverter! "I may be injured.. but Roll isn't!" I said to myself, "Slot In! Full Synchro!"
    I gained my Cross Fusion outfit, and I didn't feel any pain.
    "Roll Arrow!" I cried, shattering the bulbs
    "Your not very bright, are you?" I taunted Flashman.

OOC: *is looking for Rockman.exe/ Axess subbed episodes*
    Ill be gone for an hour....

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Er, um...it takes a couple of hours to download one episode of Rockman.EXE/AXESS.And now I'll use one japaneese line from Flashman and one from R Rockman from the roll soul episode.XD

IC: "AHAHA!! Mesu kitou!!" Flashman yelled, and nearly fatally electricuted R Roll with another flash light attack. I finally managed to acheive cross fusion, but as I activated a sword chip and slashed at flashman, he caught the sword, and it dissapeared. "Swordjiro!!" I yelled, and flashman punched me the stomach with a electric fist, which paralyzed me. "AHH!!!" I screamed as flashman yelled, "SPAARK PALLM!!", and electricuted me into almost unconsinous. "Netto-kun, wait!! We need a strategy!! First try actually aiming at flashman!!" Rockman said, and I yelled, "Fine, whatever!!" and aimning at Flashman, I fired at him with my buster...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Hertz, wake up!" I was shaken awake. I groaned as I opened my eyes, but was surprised to see Neutraman! " What's going on? Am I dreaming?"

"No, there is a dimensional area. That's why I'm here. Flashman is attackin Netto and Meiru. They need your help!"

"Go find them! Help out as best you can until I get there. "

"Understood." I ran down the ahlls, trying to find where the battle could be. Meanwhile, Neutraman located the fight and joined the others. "Remember, I'm not there, so I can't provide you with battle chips." I reminded him through my PET. " Just stay alive until I get there."

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "TIME FOR YOU BOTH TO DIE!! SPARK PALM!!" Flashman screamed, and me and meiru were then almost dead. One more attack would kill us. Flashman laughed, and said, "Time to end this!! Flash light!!", and then, two lightbulbs appeared beside me and meiru, and they began to charge up...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    "NOO!! Meiru-chan!!" I screamed, and after the smoke cleared, where R Roll was, was a pile of ashes. "No...she's gone for good.." I said, and sat there emotionlessly, as flashman fired another Sparkpalm at me...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "i finallygot here!" Synchro chip in, download!" I changed into my cross fusion outfit and charged into teh battle field. I saw Netto sitting on teh ground, about to be hit by an attack. I activated my jets and scooped up Netto just in time to avoid the attack. i set him down on a couch nearby. "What where you doing just sitting ther? Where's Meiru?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Wow! It's ingenious! XD Wait, I've got another idea!

IC: I had just barely survived the attack, I jumped upwards as they sparked, and my legs got stuck in the blast, becoming deleted!
    "Recovery!" I yelled, it restored some of Netto's HP and some of my own, restoring my legs. "Not bad huh?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, posted before I saw your post, L_P.XD

"Meiru-chan, you're still alive!!" I said, glad that she wasn't dead. Flashman said, "You are all to weak now to stop me!! Dark chip!!", and activateing a dark chip, he fired a black ray at us...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back