• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

Abby

#freecoffee
Years

Memeafia!

Hello, and welcome to Memeafia! This is a Vanilla game, meaning it'll be suitable for both experienced and new players.

*This is a recommended read if you're new, however, we do have an official guide here!*

Stripped down to its basics, mafia is a game to two factions. The Innocents, who make up the majority of players, but do not know the other's identities are one faction. Their goal is to eliminate all Hostile factions (this includes the mafia, and some third parties).

The other main faction is the Mafia faction, or maf for short. They hold a minority of players, however they all know one another, and share a discord chat. Their goal is to make up >50% of all living players, and will choose a player to kill once per night.

Many games often include Third Parties, these are unique roles with their own win conditions, that I find rather fun to play as!

Now you may have noticed that I used the word Night. As with most games, Memeafia follows a standard night scheme, with days being 48 hours, and nights being 24. During the Day, alive players are free to discuss who to lynch, and cast their vote as to who to kill. The player with the most votes dies! At night, certain players with Night Actions (NAs) can send them in, and the Mafia will take their kill.

Roles!
The Dank Memes!

Dat Boi: Cop
"Here come Dat Boi. O shit waddup."
Once per night, they may find out "waddup" with a person, getting told whether they are dank (innocent) or not dank (not innocent)!

Brett Ambler: Loudmouth
"[insert kazoo noises]"
If visited at night, he'll sound his kazoo revealing who visited them. If the Bad memes decide to kill him, the person revealed will be randomly selected. Unfortunately, due to being a child, he'll view himself as being a Pepe.

Wat Lady: Bulletproof
"wat."
The first time the mafia attempts to attack her, she'll simply "wat" in their face, nullifying their kill. She'll be vulnerable in subsequent nights though.

Rotten Robbie: Trapper
"Here's a little lesson in trickery, this is going down in history..."
Former villain, Robbie brings his expertise in laying traps to help bring down the bad memes. Each night, he may choose a player to lay a trap on, which will kill 1 player who visits them.

Harambe: Doctor
"um... Groins out for Harambe?"
HARAMBE PROTECT. HE TAKE SOMEONE INTO ENCLOSURE EACH NIGHT. MAF NO KILL THEM.

Dancing Hotdog: Sleepwalker
"I'm better than that stupid dog"
While the other memes spend their nights resting, the dancing hotdog continues... well, dancing! Unfortunately he often visits random people each night, which may have unfortunate consequences.

Pepe: Vanilla Town
"The rarest of Pepes :ok_hand:"
While the numerous Pepes have no special powers, they help put up the numbers to help fight off the bad memes!

The Bad Memes!

Chuck Norris: Strongman
"Blood Type: A (K-47)"
Once in the game he can ensure the mafia kill goes through, getting through the wats, and also into Harambe's enclosure.

Rickroll: Hooker
"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."
Each night, they may rickroll a player, frustrating them so much their night action won't go through. This will prevent the Dancing Hotdog from visiting.

Sammy Griner: Framer
"SUCCESS"
Everything this little kid does is a success... except staying relevant. Each night he may target a player, making them seem not dank on Dat Boi's report.

Minion Memes: Vanilla Mafia
"Someone just called me normal... I have never been so insulted"
While Minion Memes have no special powers, they can still be of great help to the mafia!

The Solo Memes!

Rage Comic: Fool
"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-"
Derp. Herpa derp. If the Rage comic gets lynched, they win! Me gusta!

Crusader Meme: Nomad
"thou hadst better check thyself before thou wrecks thyself"
Each night, the Crusader may Crusade to a player. Their win condition then changes to the same alignment as the last person they visited. They do not count towards mafia majority, and targeting The rage comic will give them no alignment.

Rules!

* Follow all Pok?community wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [KILL]Player Things like LYNCH or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting will result in your death

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* This game requires access to Discord. Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNGd.

Players

Abby as The Meme Blogger!​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada
Home
Kitty
Swiftie
HyperMorian
Ash
Sparkin
metroid711
EvilChameleon
Mr. James
SirDolan
Pecilia
Bidoof FTW
gimmepie
Nero
Bardothren
Paranoia_

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
XL07D.gif

I'm in

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'm in. Could use a vanilla game as a palate cleanse.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years

Memeafia!

Eq7oAYp.jpg

Twenty-Four (420 lmao) hours on the clock!​

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [KILL]Player Things like LYNCH or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting will result in your death

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* This game requires access to Discord. Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNGd.

Players

Abby as The Meme Blogger!​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
purplecicada
Home
Kitty
Swiftie
HyperMorian
Ash
Sparkin
metroid711
EvilChameleon
Mr. James
SirDolan
Pecilia
Bidoof FTW
gimmepie
Nero
Bardothren
Paranoia_

In please

It is not Wednesday, my dudes! (In)

Can I be a Cate instead
p.s. in

here come dat boi to play this game
in

I'm expecting myself to be a Vanilla. I can guarantee it.

Count me in.

In for the dank phase posts

I'm in. Could use a vanilla game as a palate cleanse.

I would like to be in

Good sh...stuff.

>Rotten Robbie

Also in.

i mean... i literally HAVE to join, right?

I'm in unless the spot needs to go to a newbie.

*hacker voice* i'm in

If you need another player, I'm willing to oblige.

Not joining this game would be a disgrace to me.

Last edited:
Back