• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

Nero

I like it.
Years
  • I'm not really as confident about this as I'd like, but I'll [Vote] Sparkin too. Not convinced on the other two yet so it'll have to do, I've gotta get a vote in.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Looks like your logic is based on: "He's trying to lynch someone, hence he must be maf!" when all that I'm doing is based on my suspicions. Nicely done.
    And metroid and Nero following on that? Not scummy at all.

[Unvote] metroid711 These guys say it's just your playstyle, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you go.

Years
  • Just to clarify, if Metroid doesn't start offering some actual thoughts he's next on the chopping block as far as I'm concerned.

Years
  • Nero is 100% mafia....

just kidding

You're just posting for sake of activity and just blending in ( like you did when me Dolan and you were wolf) I know that doesn't mean you're a scum but **** I'm not going to vote the person you're voting.

We needs some reads...one of sparkin or metroid must die for greater good so..

[Vote] Metroid

Edit: I re-read whole thing again and this post of Sophie THIS Tells they were not suspicious of metroid just found their play a bit weird so...

[Unvote]Metroid

One must die...

[Vote]Sparkin

Its 12:00 AM I gotta sleep so yeah night

Last edited:

Mr. James

I am concerned. If we are basing this lynch on meta information, then Sparkin would be my choice. As I have seen, they do play aggressively when they do have an evil role. At least that is what I do think. My read stands as scumlean.
    As for metroid711, it is harder to read them, and so, my read is null.
    Sparkin has jumped to the conclusion that metroid711 was the cop's report, standing as a mafia report. There is not any post stating or softing that metroid711 is mafia, nor there is one stating that Sparkin is innocent.
    I do feel like the beginning post of Sparkin was...well, peculiar.
    And as such, I shall [VOTE] Sparkin to see how this turns to be.

Sparkin

I just overlooked some stuff. And think about it. If I thought that the cop had me as inno, isn't that the thought that a town would have?
    I'm going back to [Lynch] metroid711

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Unvote]Hypermorian

[Vote]Sparkin The problem is that we don't know if that was due to an investigation or just a read.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • This day phase is over! I'll actually get it up in good time today too!

(Nero will die unless he PMs within 24 hours)

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Memeafia!

KKtvjoi.jpg

pOrGUvj.jpg

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [KILL]Player Things like LYNCH or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting will result in your death

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* This game requires access to Discord. Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNGd.

Players

Abby as The Meme Blogger!​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    purplecicada as A Pepe
    Home as Minion Memes
    Kitty as Harambe
    Swiftie as Dancing Hotdog
    HyperMorian
    Ash Desinishon
    Sparkin
    metroid711 as Rickroll
    EvilChameleon
    Mr. James
    SirDolan as Dat Boi
    Pecilia
    Bidoof FTW
    gimmepie
    Nero
    Bardothren
    Paranoia_

In please

Nero is 100% mafia....

I'm expecting myself to be a Vanilla. I can guarantee it.

Count me in.

In for the dank phase posts

I'm in. Could use a vanilla game as a palate cleanse.

I would like to be in

>Rotten Robbie

Also in.

i mean... i literally HAVE to join, right?

I'm in unless the spot needs to go to a newbie.

*hacker voice* i'm in

If you need another player, I'm willing to oblige.

Not joining this game would be a disgrace to me.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm afraid I messed up & missed a vote, Sparkin should've been lynched instead.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Memeafia!

ciLBroK.jpg

UNZQGdo.jpg

Rules!

* Follow all Pok?community wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [KILL]Player Things like LYNCH or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting will result in your death

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* This game requires access to Discord. Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNGd.

Players

Abby as The Meme Blogger!​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    purplecicada as A Pepe
    Home as Minion Memes
    Kitty as Harambe
    Swiftie as Dancing Hotdog
    HyperMorian
    Ash Desinishon
    Sparkin
    metroid711 as Rickroll
    EvilChameleon
    Mr. James
    SirDolan as Dat Boi
    Pecilia
    Bidoof FTW
    gimmepie as A Pepe
    Nero
    Bardothren
    Paranoia_

In please

Nero is 100% mafia....

I'm expecting myself to be a Vanilla. I can guarantee it.

Count me in.

In for the dank phase posts

I'm in. Could use a vanilla game as a palate cleanse.

I would like to be in

>Rotten Robbie

Also in.

i mean... i literally HAVE to join, right?

I'm in unless the spot needs to go to a newbie.

*hacker voice* i'm in

If you need another player, I'm willing to oblige.

Not joining this game would be a disgrace to me.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • P sure at least one of those Sparkin voters is scum tbh.

I was betting on GP to be that scum, but seeing that GP is dead... I turn my eyes to Desi, Nero, Pecilia, Mr James, who did I miss?

However, I think that Pecilia is the most scummy for attempting to get an easy lynch on Morian and the sudden vote on Sparkin near end.

Town reads btw are Morian, Sparkin, and Bard.

[Vote] Pecilia

Last edited:

Mr. James

Debatable. I certainly know for a fact that there was more reason to vote Sparkin than metroid711.
    As seeing that he did turn to be a scum, there should be at least one supporter voting Sparkin.

And at the last minute, Pecilia had changed their vote to Sparkin. I would like to hear an explanation about it.

As for my town reads, they are Paranoia, Sparkin, HyperMorian and Bardothren, as they are the voters on metroid711's bandwagon.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Debatable. I certainly know for a fact that there was more reason to vote Sparkin than metroid711.
    As seeing that he did turn to be a scum, there should be at least one supporter voting Sparkin.

And at the last minute, Pecilia had changed their vote to Sparkin. I would like to hear an explanation about it.

As for my town reads, they are Paranoia, Sparkin, HyperMorian and Bardothren, as they are the voters on metroid711's bandwagon.

You skipped me btw. I wonder why there was more reason to vote for Sparkin? Imo Sparkin contributed more in the discussion than metroid tbh. Metroid may have been acting the same, but I realize that he's more defensive if he's getting lynched as town, rather than as maf (see Nintendo 2 Mafia and Not a Game!) as I glean the past posts in this thread.

Setting that aside, Pecilia seemed to be defending Metroid after I voted for him then switched to Morian after Doof's suggestion, and switched to Sparkin to ensure Sparkin's death, so I'm thinking that Pecilia is surely scum.

I'm wondering why scum killed GP when they could have used it as a way to frame him, but eh, they probably killed him because he town read Pecilia, so there's that.

Back