• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memeafia (Vanilla) ~Not Night 3~

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • Debatable. I certainly know for a fact that there was more reason to vote Sparkin than metroid711.
    As seeing that he did turn to be a scum, there should be at least one supporter voting Sparkin.

And at the last minute, Pecilia had changed their vote to Sparkin. I would like to hear an explanation about it.

As for my town reads, they are Paranoia, Sparkin, HyperMorian and Bardothren, as they are the voters on metroid711's bandwagon.

I changed my vote because I didn't feel like it was metroid and I had a bit of a scum read on Sparkin, he acted the way he normally would. I probably would've rather bussed him early on in the game than make the mistake of blatantly defending, if I was scum. I also started with Hyper to try and spread the vote off metroid, for the same reasons above. I really wasn't keeping track of the votes either.

Right now I'm leaning Nero but I'm still unsure, it could also be Desi who started his vote on metroid then switched to Sparkin in an edit, almost as if he realized he might have been able to save him (which totally would've worked).

EDIT:
    I'm wondering why scum killed GP when they could have used it as a way to frame him, but eh, they probably killed him because he town read Pecilia, so there's that.
    If GP town read me, then killing him would help them sway the vote on me? I don't know how you make a statement like this then suspect me as scum. lol

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I changed my vote because I didn't feel like it was metroid and I had a bit of a scum read on Sparkin, he acted the way he normally would. I probably would've rather bussed him early on in the game than make the mistake of blatantly defending, if I was scum. I also started with Hyper to try and spread the vote off metroid, for the same reasons above. I really wasn't keeping track of the votes either.

Right now I'm leaning Nero but I'm still unsure, it could also be Desi who started his vote on metroid then switched to Sparkin in an edit, almost as if he realized he might have been able to save him (which totally would've worked).

Not necessarily. The first three votes on Metroid were done early on the game, so there was much room for you to sway people to get your votes on him rather than just bus him. And your vote on Hyper wasn't a solid read tbh; it was probably you just riding on Doof's vote in the hope of getting a lynch on Hyper instead.

And for all we know, you could be partners with either Nero or Desi, but I'm leaning on Nero as Desi seems more genuine.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • If GP town read me, then killing him would help them sway the vote on me? I don't know how you make a statement like this then suspect me as scum. lol

I believe that killing GP was done in the hopes of helping possibly clear you. With GP strongly townreading you and flipping as town, it appears GP is used to maybe remove some suspicion of you. Other than that, there's basically no reason for scum to kill GP. Thus, I suspect you for that, but that isn't the main reason (the main reason is in my previous posts); more like it's just a point to ponder on.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Your points are me voting for someone who wasn't confirmed inno until after the phase post, I don't see how I'm more suspect than everyone else who voted Sparkin, especially with that notion of a fellow Pepe town reading me.

Sparkin

I'm gonna [Vote] Nero. I know I was pushing for a lynch and you found it scummy, but what is that compared to repeating what other people said?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • EDIT:i guess shitposting and voting mafia is a pretty good reason

I guess i can see hyper as town

mafia killing GP made sense, he looked very town to me. Moreso than half the people in this game.

EDIT again: reread the last phase and Nero looks worse to me than Pecelia
    [Vote] Nero

I think Desi is town btw, if it means anything.

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I felt like Metroid was likely fool, else being wagon'd on for nothing but weird posts, riding off of Dolan's read that I didn't believe existed. It was past midnight and I was buggered and needed a vote in, but there wasn't really anyone I felt comfortable with. I was townreading GP, and he'd just voted Sparkin, and I could see his point on Sparkin matched with my clearly now wrong theory of Metroid being targeted so I threw some trust in. Going back over, I'm still not sure if I'd have voted different if I had time to go over the thread again, but I think I'm being read pretty unfairly for this, would you believe it.

Years
  • @pecillia: especially with that notion of a fellow Pepe town reading me.

that's what Ishi is saying from start.....that mafia(you) killed GP 'cause he was town reading you so you can say that ^

I really freakin want to vote nero but there is not enough content by him other than his defense post above....

[VOTE] Pecillia

10 players are alive out of which 2 are mafia, 2 third party....6 town we can afford mislynch. Even if crusader have chosen mafia they didn't count as majority.

other scum read is Evil chameleon...

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • 11 Players are alive actually, but your numbers are correct with the addition of an extra town. We have Robbie Rotten and the Wat Lady. 5 people who see themselves as Pepe, one of them being a Loud mouth. Chuck Norris and a Framer, who is useless now, as mafia. Then our two third parties, one of which we don't want to lynch.

I still don't understand why I would kill GP as part of a way to clear my self when bussing Metroid would've been tons easier and more effective. Heck, I didn't even consider using that until after he mentioned it.

I do want to hear why you think EvilChameleon is scum, you said that but really didn't provide much reason also leaving some ellipses like you could have. I'm not saying I disagree with the possibility but I want to see your reasoning.

Years
  • Well let's just say inactive town is worse than mafia...they're better off dead than alive even if they count toward majority for town.

really that scum read was a bait to see whether they're just inactive or mafia blending in with inactive.
    If EC would have replied with question like you just asked it had just made him more of scum in my eyes but yeah now it depends on what you flip....if you're town we just need to be cautious with next day lynch but if you're mafia well we can mislynch so EC is mehhh

Nero is still not off the hook though...

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Well I'll just say that spoiler alert: I'd flip town.

[Vote]Nero I need to vote, I feel he might be scum, and I kinda don't wanna die.

Mr. James

You skipped me btw. I wonder why there was more reason to vote for Sparkin? Imo Sparkin contributed more in the discussion than metroid tbh. Metroid may have been acting the same, but I realize that he's more defensive if he's getting lynched as town, rather than as maf (see Nintendo 2 Mafia and Not a Game!) as I glean the past posts in this thread.

Setting that aside, Pecilia seemed to be defending Metroid after I voted for him then switched to Morian after Doof's suggestion, and switched to Sparkin to ensure Sparkin's death, so I'm thinking that Pecilia is surely scum.

I'm wondering why scum killed GP when they could have used it as a way to frame him, but eh, they probably killed him because he town read Pecilia, so there's that.

It is the same reason for why I have voted Sparkin. First, he made the possibility that SirDolan had himself as his report, when we only agreed that what he posted was not enough reason to scumread him. The same applies to metroid711. SirDolan had only found their behaviour weird. Had her have him as her report, her vote would be on metroid711, and he would be the lynch from that day.
    And furthermore, your reason for scumreading metroid711 is the same that I scumread Sparkin. They were pushing towards metroid711, and while at it, trying to find reasons to add.

Enough about the matter, as I also find peculiar that gimmepie was killed, instead of killing one from the metroid bandwagon. Obviously, there should be more reasoning to it, and for what I believe, I shall [VOTE] Pecilia.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I think I'll roll with [Lynch] Pecilia as well. It seems very suspicious that he avoided the Metroidwagon and hopped on the Sparkwagon to turn the vote around.

Funny thing is had I never changed my vote, which happened to be last minute, nothing would've really changed from now. I already explained why I didn't support the Metroidwagon initially, he didn't appear to be acting unusual to me.

Also I will end you.

Sparkin

Ye, gp's dead maybe was used to clear Pecilia
    [Unvote] Nero
    [Vote] Pecilia

I also got a lead on the other mafia

Last edited:
    Years
  • Honestly, the way that Pecilia changed his vote at the very end of the day onto Sparkin is a lot more offputting than Sparkin's behavior to be honest. At least Sparkin has come up with ideas, and it looks like he's actively participating and helping town.
    [Vote] Pecilia

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Inb4 this is fool.

[Vote] Pecilia

Weirdly enough, somebody scumreads me for lack of content and then they're moving onto the two prime wagons that ended up in a miscalculation. Now somebody townreads me and then others follow just because I joined the mafia lynch bandwagon. Not sure whether if I should be wary of anyone trying to make me look innocent by buddying me. Though firstly, we're gonna see how it flips.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • went from thinking I knew what was going on to being so lost and unsure

[Vote] Pecelia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Not sure why I bother trying to defend myself as Vanilla. Hopefully I'm not the loudmouth, not sure if they get notifications or not upon visits. I suggest ya'll take a gander at who Dolan may have scumread and investigated. Keep it to yourself though last thing we need is loudmouth being figured out and the mafia never visiting him.

EvilChameleon, Mr. James, and Nero are my current scum reads. Kiyo, Doof, and obviously Sparkin are my big town reads. Everyone else I'm still unsure about, I wouldn't dismiss everyone voting metroid as not scum though.

Back