• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memory Wipe

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    So, here's the deal: a man offers you a button that will let you forget any time you spent playing one game, allowing you to go back and have as much fun with the game as you did the first time around. The reason for why you had the most fun the first time around may vary. Maybe it was because the story was new and you didn't know what to expect. Maybe the gameplay experience was like nothing you'd ever played before.

So, here's the question. If you were offered such a memory wipe, which game would you wipe from your memory?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The Last Of Us is one game I'd wipe from my memory and play. I could do that like 100 times haha.

One I would definitely do is the entire Mass Effect series. Had a lot of fun with those, would fun replaying it without any knowledge and see your decisions play again.

TY

For me it would be C&C Tiberian Sun, I just want to experience my childhood from the start again and this game was (and still is!) a ton of fun :3

Years
    The Last Of Us is one game I'd wipe from my memory and play. I could do that like 100 times haha.

I'd memory wipe that game from that my mind too :P I've said this a few times around several video game threads, and probably sound like a broken record to the people who actually read the posts, but I don't normally replay any games regardless of how enjoyable they were. But the game mechanics of TLOU was very likeable, to the point where my sister has replayed it 5+ times and she never really plays video games nowadays.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I can definitely agree on having replay The last of us again, that stuff was sooo good.

Another game I would like to have wiped would be the megaman series, that was really something to play.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I have to agree on The Last of Us, had a great time playing that game!
    Another entry for me would be Metal Gear Solid 3, just to experience the gameplay again

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I don't think there's any one game I'd like to forget about and replay. I've got enough on my list already I'd rather not have to redo them even if they were good. I've got so many games to even start let alone finish...

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Earthbound. It's one of the few games that I truly went in blind, with knowing very few or sparse details of the plots and other aspects of the game.

My first time going through Earthbound was just absolutely magical. I've never seen such a witty yet goofy script in a video game. Honestly, this is the sole reason why I want to memory wipe Earthbound; just to experience reading the script of the game for first time again. That and first encountering Poo, as I just laughed at the first instant I saw his name.

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
    Minecraft, then again I wouldn't know how to even make a Pick...

Nevermind, Super Mario Sunshine my favorite video game of all time. F.L.U.D.D was amazing. So original for a mario game too.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Am I the only one who gets deja vu?
    Maybe we all already got the pill and forgot that this thread already was done?

Persona 3 Portable for me. I can't even express how much I enjoyed that game.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Hmm. Either Sonic Heroes or Touhou 6 - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. I had an amazing time with those 2 games, and both of them has helped me develop a love (and a bit of an obsession) with whatever series they're a part of. I'd really like to learn how to dodge danmaku all over again :3

Back