• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mermaid Melody Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That's right, I've finally decided to make this thing. ^_^

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Fan Club!

Mermaid Melody Fan Club

Now, I must lay down some rules
    1) Follow all of Pokecommunity's Rules, including those of Other Clubs.
    2) Respect your fellow members, please.
    3) Start topics at your own discretion. We can talk about anything Pichi Pitchi around here. ^_^
    4) No bashing the awesomeness that is Mermaid Melody. =P
    5) Most importantly now...HAVE FUN! :D

Members
    Owner: Alakazam17
    Co-owner: Anime/Mangalover247
    Other: EmeraldSky
    Neiko Star
    Serene
    dannichols
    pink-tiger
    Starchild

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I certainly adore Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch! May I co-own? How about to get this club going, who is your favorite character?
    Mine would definitely have to be Luchia because she is so adorable and I love her personality!
    Of course you can co-own! :D

My favourite is definitely Rina, no question. She always makes me laugh with her antics, XD.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    I have an old clip of me singing a little clip of "Star Jewel" in English over Lina--if you like, I can post it so you can hear how close my range is to hers (I did tune the music down a step so it would be easier for me to sing)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Lol XD I totally have to agree and look what I found :).
    Mermaid Melody Fan Club
    Oh yeah, I think I've seen that before. Awesome, Rina looks so serious yet cool at the same time. ^_^

EmeraldSky said:
    I have an old clip of me singing a little clip of "Star Jewel" in English over Lina--if you like, I can post it so you can hear how close my range is to hers (I did tune the music down a step so it would be easier for me to sing)
    You must post it now! You've got us curious, XD.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I'm joininnngggg! ^-^

So guys, what's your favorite song? Mine's Ankoku no Tsubasa~

Bara yori mo utsukuchiku (Beautiful moonlit rose?)
    Tsuki yori mo nayamashiku (Uh....something about a moonlit night...)
    Taisetsu na inochi naraba (Something about 'this life' or whatever)
    Kono te de sakasetai (This.....)
    Ankoku no sekai (World of darkness)
    Tobira ga ima hirakareru yo mou ichido (Don't understand anything here 0_0)
    Unmei azukete umarekawarusa (....fate....something?)
    Sono mabuta tojite mistsumete (This....)
    Mayona kano masukaredo (Nope, don't understand)
    Ima yami ni suberiochteyuku (This darkness....something)
    Saa oide (???)
    Obiennakute ii yo (???)
    Soshite eien ni nare (I think...eternal something)

That's all I understand in the song.

EmeraldSky

Years
    To be honest, after hearing the Italian songs, many of their Japanese counterparts sounded annoying or boring--I'd take Dolce Melodia over Legend of Mermaid any day! (never mind that I don't understand very much Italian--I do know Dolce Melodia means Sweet Melody, which I would then dub as "My Sweet Melody")

(does anyone know where I can find translated lyrics of the Italian songs? I want to write "English" versions for them like I did many of the original Japanese songs)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ah, sure, what the heck? Just seeing you all talking about it brings back memories from when I was around 13 or so :3 Maybe I should get back to making AMVs using the anime~

So would it be OK if I joined~?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I also like Yami no Baroque. Does anyone else?
    Yeah, I like all of the Black Beauty Sisters' songs now. Though ironically, I didn't appreciate them until after they were out of the series. XD

EmeraldSky said:
    To be honest, after hearing the Italian songs, many of their Japanese counterparts sounded annoying or boring--I'd take Dolce Melodia over Legend of Mermaid any day! (never mind that I don't understand very much Italian--I do know Dolce Melodia means Sweet Melody, which I would then dub as "My Sweet Melody")

(does anyone know where I can find translated lyrics of the Italian songs? I want to write "English" versions for them like I did many of the original Japanese songs)
    I'll have to agree with you there, though I still enjoy the originals. ^_^

As for the translation, I can only find a babled version:

Babelfish.com said:
    L' è rainbow my wake that I am annoying in tries of that mountain of lights all' dawn melodia they carry to me behind to a passed time, colors dipped in the wake dell' rainbow that it plays in the sky the wind pushes out to me via I catch up the waves of the seven seas the birds that fly high in the sky d' east sure the è route quell' island hides a treasure… All' dawn I vedrà ² the seven lands that the destiny wants makes to find me indeed oh sweet melodia it gives off life and you make me to sing a message hard d' love in order always you will be in bottom all' spirit così that the time puà ² not to separate to us oh sweet melodia it gives off life and you make me to sing a message hard d' love
    I know their translation sucks, but you do tend to get the basic idea. XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, do you guys notice how underdressed Karen and Noelle look compared to Luchia? XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, sure, what the heck? Just seeing you all talking about it brings back memories from when I was around 13 or so :3 Maybe I should get back to making AMVs using the anime~

So would it be OK if I joined~?
    Of course you can! Welcome, Serene! :D

Neiko said:
    Lol, do you guys notice how underdressed Karen and Noelle look compared to Luchia? XD
    XD yes I have noticed that. They just have tiny dresses that basically just cover up the necessary parts. Lucia is much more modest in comparison. ^^

EmeraldSky

Years
    Well, I could share the "English" versions I've written for the original Japanese songs...I have done:

Legend of Mermaid (dubbed as "Legend of the Mermaid")
    Ever Blue
    Star Jewel
    Birth of Love (recorded this in my true voice and sped up to sound like Seira)
    Aurora no Kaze ni Notte (dubbed as "On the Wind of the Aurora; have recorded this sped up to match Karen)
    Koi wa Nandarou (dubbed as "Secrets")
    Splash Dream
    Super Love Songs!

When I say I've sped up a recording to match a character, what I did was record me singing in a lower key, then speed the recording back up into the original key, making my voice turn into that character (more or less)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    The anime world sure is amazing. I mean, it's PERFECTLY normal to see a few girls with green, blue, purple and dark blue hair.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Awesome~

Hmm...

Well, I can give some pretty pwnsome sites that have a lot of stuff (I actually could customize my profile colors based on some of the colors one site had for regular tables). Keep in mind these are all German, but seeing how German's a bit like English...

www.mermaidmelodydream.de - Whoo yeah. Has great graphics and layouts
    www.mermaidsheaven.de - Has all the music up for download, in MP3 format, as well as the video games (and I think they might have the emulator to play them on, too) and some other awesome graphics

www.mermaidmelody.de - Not exactly the best site, but it apparently has English translations for most the songs.

But yeah~ This is coming from the indigo mermaid~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back