• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mermaid Melody Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanida

Anime Lover
Years
  • hi. i love mermaid melody, and i wanted to join this group. P.S. I have to use my psp for internet for now, so i might not come on much.

Do you think it would be cool if someone made another mm game like the others, but with all the songs? i either want somone to make one, or help me to make one. the others seem incomplete to me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    I'm new here! I just finished mermaid melody the first season ( i guess so ) and now im going for the pure! I love luchia, especially those scenes when she was with Kaito. (:

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Hi, actually i got prob using forums. :( I don't really get used to it yet. :( Oh anyway, whoever watch mermaid melody pure season, you guys know about mikaru right? Omg! I hate the hell out of her. :( Kaito should belongs to Luchia, not her, She's just an extra passerby. :( every episodes tht have her inside pissed me off, especially epi11 where her selfishness shown. ._. Luchia is always care about kaito, but tht mikaru? Wtf, she only care about like "how can kaito leave me alone" I hate her la! Anyone agree? (:

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • Hi, actually i got prob using forums. :( I don't really get used to it yet. :( Oh anyway, whoever watch mermaid melody pure season, you guys know about mikaru right? Omg! I hate the hell out of her. :( Kaito should belongs to Luchia, not her, She's just an extra passerby. :( every episodes tht have her inside pissed me off, especially epi11 where her selfishness shown. ._. Luchia is always care about kaito, but tht mikaru? Wtf, she only care about like "how can kaito leave me alone" I hate her la! Anyone agree? (:

I hate Mikaru. I know that some people MAY like her, (Are there any people who do?) but I really don't. Since you haven't watched the whole second season (at least that's what I'm assuming) I won't say anything except that she gets better, but I still don't like her, and that Lucia gets Kaito back (as if that wasn't obvious...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Hey can I join? I been watching the Japanese version and the Spanish version and currently at episode 5 on Pure. My favorite character is Rina Toin, my favorite part is when she punched one of the guys at the skateboard park. I knew some spanish and I could understand some and it helped me learned a little, and I think the weirdest voice in spanish would be Yuuri because her voice was so high pitch of all dark lovers that few of my family members comment about it, and I liked it when Hippo says "Señorita Lucia!" when he freaks out. I never went to Spain, but I found out last week that they are showing reruns on Disney channel starting tomorrow, and it used to be Clan Tve back in 2008. Probaly they may cut certain scenes there. Comparing the spanish and japanese version, The part where Lucia slapped Kaito at the 6th episode sounded funny in Japanese when she says "Haiia!" and the spanish only dubs the first opening and the first two ending, but the 2nd one is only in 1 episode, while they keep every opening with the same music. My favorite songs are Star Jewel and Voice in the Dark. In my opinion, Mermaid Melody is better than Pokemon Best wishes series.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Please do not revive old clubs which haven't had a post in them for a month, since they are considered dead. Why you went for one from a year ago is beyond me. :/

If you wish to you can make a new club for the same premise.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back