• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mermaid Melody Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Apparently, Toei is trying to work out a deal now, and if successful, it may start airing on Cartoon Network on December 14.

But... T_____T If it's Cartoon Network, they may censor some of it.. they might make Sheshe and Mimi cousins or something, like Uranus and Neptune from Sailor Moon. >.>

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    I don't know now.

Well, maybe we'll wait.

Anyway, I shall talk about my character, Allie.

Like I said, she was created from orange crystal in mid-1998. She was made to serve a younger mermaid and to take care of her.

Note: Whenever she gets injured, orange crystals form on her wounds.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Okay, well yesterday I finally watched the last episode of Mermaid Melody! THEY LEFT OF THE PART WHERE LUCHIA GETS SICK AND IN THE END SHE BECOMES THE PRETTY SAMA! >_<
    The last episode was a filler episode but it was cool how they sang. But I think they could have ended it more romanticly, dont you guys think?

Emii

Years
    I've heard the same chatter on BMG--any source at all?

I dunno..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3nTSb0wigw

I found out in this video, and Wiki says the same thing, so I guess I can just hope. :\

Okay, well yesterday I finally watched the last episode of Mermaid Melody! THEY LEFT OF THE PART WHERE LUCHIA GETS SICK AND IN THE END SHE BECOMES THE PRETTY SAMA! >_<
    The last episode was a filler episode but it was cool how they sang. But I think they could have ended it more romanticly, dont you guys think?
    Ooh, my sister and I dubbed that eppy. xD -shot-
    Yeah, I read the manga before I saw the anime, so I was disappointed. But alot of animes stray away from the manga ending, it seems. D:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years

So what did you guys thinka bout the ending of Mermaid Melody?

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    You know, the strangest thing. According to a video, it said that Mermaid Melody will air sometime today on Cartoon Network. I've looked at the schedual, and it's not on there. Maybe there is a mistake.

Emii

Years
    Ahh, I live. xD I was kind of disappointed at people for starting a rumor that it was supposed to air in December. D:

but anyway, it really spites me to know that it is fully dubbed, but being held somewhere. I at least want to hear some songs. Something. >.>

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    I dunno what I would think about Mermaid Melody being in English. Shure it would be awesome to see it in english and on television, but they would have new voice actors.

I dunno, I think I think everyones voice the way it is. I don't think I would like Mermaid Melody as much with Hanon having a different voice an' all.

Oh, hope no one minded that I decided to post and join. XD;

Emii

Years
    I dunno what I would think about Mermaid Melody being in English. Shure it would be awesome to see it in english and on television, but they would have new voice actors.

I dunno, I think I think everyones voice the way it is. I don't think I would like Mermaid Melody as much with Hanon having a different voice an' all.

Oh, hope no one minded that I decided to post and join. XD;

I like all the voices as well, but there are people out there that almost sound like English-speaking copies of the Japanese cast. Not official dubbers though, just a few fandubbers I know and work with. xD

But other than that, it would take me a LONG time to get used to all new voices. And if they ever decide to air it on tv, I think the song lyrics would probably be kind of cheesy, since they would probably try to aim it at 7 year old girls. >.>
    But if it were a straight to dvd release, it might be better..? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back