• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mew Event

Palcks

some nights.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I got this on my Japanese HeartGold, though Mew isn't too common so I'm definitely getting this on SoulSilver. And yeah, like the above person said, I can't wait for the Celebi event either. I think that's one of the only pre-B/W Legends I don't have D:

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I can't wait until the Celebi event, either. I wish I knew when it was...

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Does anyone know if this is just for HG/SS?

Also if I get a Mew and start the game again, can I get another Mew?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • BlueEew: Its probably just for HG/SS looking at the picture on Serebii.....yeah its just for HG/SS.

Years
  • Yay! Oh wait, I just remembered, I'm in Nigeria T___T It'll be available over here too right? Well, seeing as I could get Ranger Missions, I guess I can get this. Or did I get the Ranger Missions while I was still in London... Hope I can get this. I'll be able to get 2 :)

And can you breed Mew? I didn't think so.
    If the game is from the right region you can get it. A few months ago Jirachi was released in Europe over Wi-Fi. However the British Pokémon games were the same as the North American version versions and Jirachi was available in North America.

This is what I found on Serebii.net

am I missing something?
    That part of the site has not been updated.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah....the above is right.

Apart from some odd things like the changing of Registeel's D/P sprite (which Britain shared with NA, but obviously, Germany didn't, and most of Europe didn't either), EU/NA games are the same.

And Serebii's site takes ages to be updated......so don't worry about that either. They're all too busy ruining B/W for us all xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Who remembers going to TRU during AG to get mew after standing in line for hours?

ME!

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I think I might stay up until midnight tonight just to see if I can download it right away. :P

Does anyone know if it will be available for all the 4th Gen games, or is it definitely going to just be for HG/SS?

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Midnight's in 2 hours for me.

Might as well stay up!

Veronika

work your blonde.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    it's almost 5am here. no mew. either it's not coming at midnight... or europe isn't getting it. D: D: D:

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I believe it's America only.

Or perhaps its at a set time in America. Like Eastern time midnight. I dont know.

11:03 for me, cant tell anything yet.

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    just recieved mine from the wfc but i have to get spiky eared pichu 1st since i havent dont that yet.

edit: got mine and its naive and likes to trash, i can say im very happy with it.

Last edited:
    Back