• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mew Event

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Mew Event
    Mew Event
    Mew Event
    Mew Event
    Mew Event
    Mew Event
    Mew Event

Just look at that cuteness / awesomeness throughout the years. An awesome Pokemon, powerful yet cute. I'm so happy about this Wi-Fi event. My Mew is level 35 now. I love this Pokemon.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    It takes a little longer than 10 minutes to get more Mews, seeing as you have to save it twice (And both times it's a lot of data) complete the trade to another version and then delete your save data.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I tried (and failed) to get the Mew event via Wi-Fi (I wasn't in the US, then). Now I understand that events can't be obtained outside of the country that has them. (man, my country (the Philippines) has to get some Pokemon-related events at some point)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    O.o I thought all you had to have was a U.S version of the Games in fact I could swear I knew someone with a Jap. Pearl who got Jap. Wi Fi events in the U.S?

Oh my mew turned out to be Modest now I'm really happy

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    O.o I thought all you had to have was a U.S version of the Games in fact I could swear I knew someone with a Jap. Pearl who got Jap. Wi Fi events in the U.S?

This is true. However, there are "country" differences in the games. But you can take a US game cart and connect to Wi-Fi anywhere in the world to download US events. The game's country just has to match the event's country you're trying to download.

Oh my mew turned out to be Modest now I'm really happy

Ew.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I wanted a Celebi event more. :(
    Still, getting Mew is great. ;) (I won't use it has a HM slave.)

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
    Years
    got my mew EV'd and level 100 in 2 days!!!!
    its the fastest one i ever did
    i also cloned it for my freinds and bro who cant get it but i got a cheat and nicknamed the clones "clone"

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I didn't realise this event was on, so I 'took a stab in the dark' and checked if there was any WiFi events on my SS. Turns out there was Mew! :D

Was pretty lucky, didn't even know.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Last week i pick my two Mews (i've HG & SS).
    I didn't pick them from delivery man because i want a good nature/iv's set, but i don't have time to do the SR (stupid work).

Back