• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Or Mewtwo?

Mew Or Mewtwo, Which Would You Have?

• Mew

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 55 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    mewtwo's apperance is better and it makes it most powerful...
    i also prefer it because i remember the first movie...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    This is sort of hard... I don't like Mew because I can't get one, however, Mewtwo kinda creeps me because he looks like Gigue from Mother 1. You know, Mewtwo's better because the regular Joe Pokemon Trainer can get one.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Mewtwo because it looks better, is stronger in more ways than one, and had the best Pokemon movie based off of it.

Spoiler:

Years
    Picking Mew because it can learn Transform, or because it can learn every TM, is a pretty pointless reason. Transform is a terrible move, and the TM capability does it little good, because it doesn't get any STAB bonus off of anything other than Psychic-type moves. I guess it's useful for HM slave purposes, or you can teach a different Pokemon Fly (that being Mew) without actually having a Flying-type on your roster, but Fly is such a bad move that it's basically a waste of space.

I like Mew, but Mewtwo is a superior Pokemon on many levels. The only thing Mewtwo doesn't have over Mew is the TM capability, and the level of rarity (I won't even include Transform as a reason, because again, that move really sucks).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Mew, because it is not as strict and ruling like mewtwo and Giovanni....

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    I've never had the pleasure of having either in the games, but mew is much cuter, and seems a heck of a lot friendlier in the Pokemon movie xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    mew or mewtwo

Yeah I love mew she is so cute, so friendly, and I just love her. I think she is a beautiful pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Mew. It generally looks better and its on the good side. I never really liked mewto because it was too much of a powerhouse for me. I like regular powerhouses but not super ones.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Personally, I prefer Mewtwo over Mew.
    Mew may have more moves, but Mewtwo has more impressive stats and looks much more awesome.
    Even so, Mew is quite an excellent pokemon that can put up a good fight.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    This was really hard to decide, instead of deciding move-wise I was thinking of their voices in the movies. And Mew's voice is so cute but then Mewtwo's voice is so hawt (yes,hawt) so I'm stuck.

I'd have to say both. =) Being indecisive is easier.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Mewtwo has less options than Mew, therefore it's more predictable.

YacheChomp was confined to a single, extremely predictable set, and it got him shipped off to uberville. Seriously, predicability does not equal inferiority. Mewtwo isn't even that predicable- Band, Specs, Calm-Mind, Bulk-Up and taunt are just the standard sets I can name off the top of my head.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Mew...

Why?

Because Its a Legendary and because mew can survive the most powerful attacks.

-END OF STORY-

Mew beats mewtwo in each base defensive stat by ten points, while mewtwo beats mew's base HP by 6 points, so there's almost no difference between them. Neither of them, however, can take "the most powerful attacks", when pokes like deoxys are capable of throwing super-effective shadow balls at them from a base 180 SpAtt stat.

-Story is not ended-

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    mew is stronger and better

my lvl 98 mew beat my friends evd lvl 100 mewtwo on pbr with shadow ball
    it ko'd him and it wasnt a critical hit

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    xDD I tied up the poll when I voted for Mew just now. It's a dead even 30 to 30.

Anyways, I prefer Mew because he's adorable, and can learn all of the moves. He's also a little bit better all-around, and I prefer a solid cannon over a glass one, thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back