• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mewtwo raid update

Years
  • A check in on our latest raid; Mewtwo! With phsystrike, ice beam, aura sphere, calm mind, AND rest its definitely a tough contender. How is everyone coming along with it? Lucky first try? 30th?

I personally lucked out with a dream team of randos and did it first try. Had support mew build of life dew and pollen puff for heals. I DID have nasty plot and tera blast with ghost tera typing but quickly realized many problems, namely tera typing would get rid of my resists and mewtwo has calm mind so Sp atk strikes arent really viable.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I got Mewtwo on my second try with help from online players. Our strategy was to use 3 Bug Tera Mew with Swords Dance, Leech Life, and Struggle Bug (lowers Sp Atk). The 4th Mew was support with Reflect, Light Screen, Life Dew, and Misty Terrain (to block Mewtwo's Rest).

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • I went to a Discord server that I am a part of and joined with a support Mew. I carried that team (they stopped following the strats after the buff resets) to victory on the first try. Haven't tried to farm the raid after that.

Back