• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I played the release yesterday and it's great. Once the bugs are fixed and the hack is finished as a whole, it'll be amazing.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Okay, here's an update.

Kris is finishing up on some new revamped sprites. Panda is busy (went out of town and then his dog died), and I'm playing platinum(I know, not an excuse. xDD)

So that's just to let you guys know what's going on.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Okay, here's an update.

Kris is finishing up on some new revamped sprites. Panda is busy (went out of town and then his dog died), and I'm playing platinum(I know, not an excuse. xDD)

So that's just to let you guys know what's going on.

Poor Panda :( I know how it feels to lose a pet.... my friends dog died last week, she was like my dog...

Anyway, how did u get Platnium? It's not out here yet. Oh wait, ur US arn't you Lucky Americans...

Danno

Years
    Yeah I'm American, but I have an R4, the game was leaked like 2 weeks ago on the net. So yeah ^^;

Danno

Years
    Yeah, maybe xD

Eventually :P We havent made proper Brock and Misty sprites yet anyways haha

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Im at the airport now on my way back from canada, thanks for your concerns Hazzy, i can do more scripting and gfx insertion on return ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    ive tried to play the alpha but i cant teach surf, the game freezes wen i press something :P

Danno

Years
    @Greenguy22: It's an IPS patch, you need to patch a Fire Red rom with a program like LunarIPS (google it)

@Evil 4 Kife: Get a new clean Fire Red rom. Sometimes when you use the roms as a base for a patch too many times, they corrupt in some areas.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Hey, i was chatting to Meowth on MSN about the pixel works.

We need

• Brock intro sprite
    • Brock OW
    • Misty OW

Thanks ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back