• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    Hey, I played the alpha till the Charizard part (Temporary end, hopefully :3) and I found some bugs (Or maybe you just didn't work on this yet xD)
    Anyway:

Image One: We can't read that sign.

Images Two and Three: We can go into the mailbox xD

I thought I'd just point out these ones, because they weren't mentioned yet.
    But overall, the game is coming out awesomely.
    I hope you put the part where Ash gets turned into stone.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Adding some custom sprites right now, then I'll be adding the next alpha up :)

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • For the mew sprite, might I suggest using the emerald one? I heard that it has all 4 directions, but I'm not sure.

Also what are you going to do about the parts of the movie when team rocket is there but ash isn't?

Also, what are you going to do after the player finishes the part where mewtwo leaves? I would make some places in mewtwo's island inaccessible until later, or you could include parts of kanto for an extra quest where you track down mewtwo to catch him.

After the main part of the game is over, you could make a place where they bill you to come in, at the boat place, (like at the airport) and inside are some strong trainers, some vending machines, some lave cookie/ moomoomilk/ berry sales men.

Or you could add the second movie's story after the 1st's is finished

Danno

Years
  • Okay. So. About the Mew sprite: Maybe. I doubt it though because it's flying in all directions...

There isnt going to be a part where Team Rocket is there and you arent... since you're going to fight them multiple times in our game.

And we're not telling what you do after the movie finishes, but we DO have it planned. So don't worry about that. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Meowth u rock dude u promised to continue this amazing hack and u do it!
    Really awesome! See ya

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
  • started playing it, very good job. :) I love the tiles & the sprites and also the story is very good.
    Nice job dude!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • oh wow meowth im really sorry about not getting the sprites to you, but my computer has a virus and i cant use majority of my programs, until i get it fixed i really cant do anything, sorry.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • A glitch:
    squirtle is holding an ????????? item.
    edit: another glitch
    catch an abra. use teleport. You end up at the pokemon leafue, called seculded cove
    Were you going to turn that into a usable item, or is it just a glitch?
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • Thanks for the Abra glitch. And the Squirtle thing: That's an old glitch, but as most everyone knows, I'm not a scripter. I can't take it out ^^;

Or else that old bald guy wouldnt be there any longer.

Anyways, thanks for the tip, much appreciated!

@KageX: No problem, man. AvatarKris will be happy to hear that then, since he wants to do all the spriting. :P

He made these;
    Mewtwo Strikes Back (MSB)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Yea I started playing it just there and I found a few glitchs sadly.

1st Glitch: Going south of Pallet Town after speaking to Mom and Oak, the place where you can surf in a small area because of the rocks blocking the rest of the route. You can surf through the big brown rock. (Left side only)

2nd Glitch: After surfing through the rock, there is a couple of trainers who are standing on the water.

I can't post pictures up yet of them though since I haven't posted 15 times or more.

Can't wait for the next part of the hack, keep up the good work ;)

Danno

Years
  • Those were left in there for beta testers, actually... since south of Pallet is where the game will take place.

Thanks for your support though! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    can u please put the file on megaupload or rapidshare the link is not working for me please i really want the game!!

nofamenogame

POKEMON WRATH OF GREATNESS
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    look like its gonna be the best hack around im a fan now
    please dont disapoint me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back