• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milk

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Do you like milk? How often do you drink them? Two times a day, maybe? Perhaps three? What kind of milk do you usually consume--whole, reduced-fat, low-fat, or fat-free? Do you particularly have any favorite brands?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeahhh I drink milk maybe once a month? I do like it, it's just I don't eat much cereal anymore, I don't eat breakfast, and with my other meals, I drink either water, orange soda or iced tea. When I do drink it though, I don't really care what type it is. I typically stay away from whole and skim, but if they're there I drink them.

Sirfetch’d

I drink milk daily. Sometimes it will be all I drink throughout the day because I simply love it. I really love 2% milk the most but lets be honest. I will drink all kinds because it is just THAT good :D

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Milk is my favorite drink. I have at least one cup a day almost every day. It's like a snack but liquid. My favorite is Vitamin D but I drink 2% almost always because less fat and similar taste. There are only two bad types of milk: expired milk and salty milk that results from a failed attempt at making homemade ice cream. Chocolate milk is also amazing especially when it's the classic syrup mix. There is a local brand called Bareman's that's delicious and so is their chocolate milk.

Forgot there was a cup of milk right behind me as I was typing this haha

Last edited:
    Years
    I've hated drinking milk by itself ever since I was little. I distinctly remember my mom trying to make me drink it and I ended up kicking her the face...XD The only time I've drank milk was with cereal, and I don't eat cereal anymore either XP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've had my ups and downs with milk. I'm not sure if it was a particular type but for a while I hated drinking milk by itself. I'm okay with drinking it by itself now but I like it a lot more when there is honey in it. And I still like it best after I eat my cereal with it because I'm one of those losers who drink their cereal milk.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    I have milk at least twice every day. I don't know why but I like it a lot. It's awesome on cereals too! I generally don;t care about the brand of milk tho. However my favorite type of milk is the fresh one that you get from farms.

My sister hates milk for some reason and refuses to drink it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I really like the taste of just plain milk and also lots of milk products but I don't like to drink too much because it makes me feel sick. I prefer water-based things for that reason.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ooh I love milk. I drink 1% milk AS YOU KNOW ASHLEY AND YOU KNOW IT'S BETTER!!! ;) I really usually drink any brand but we usually buy the cheapest xD

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
    Years
    I like milk pretty much and drink it daily during Breakfast and Before going to Bed and when I add Chocolate Powder or Boost then it becomes extra Tasty!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I drink milk pretty much daily when it's in our fridge. I absolutely love chocolate milk cause anything with chocolate is awesome. I add tons of chocolate to my milk cause I'm a big fan of dark chocolate and it makes milk taste better.

I love putting milk in everything especially smoothies!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I like milk very muuuuuuch! Its not been a single since childhood that i missed it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Haha I love milk! Used to drink half a gallon a day with whey protein but normally I'll drink a cup or two a day. My favorite type of milk is strawberry! :)

Back