• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions v2

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Username: its Freak A !!!!! you probably knw that already

Desired Position: Trainer Spriter i guess

Other Skills: Mapping (not hacks though) and i have a good imagination too you can kian that

Proof of Work: here you go >>>

and there's more in an album on my profile if u wanna check em out

Past Experiences / Past Projects: i had a game which was going pretty well, and i was also the spriter/ mapper for a game that kinda also got abandonned by the name of pokemon Opal, before that i'd been a mapper for many small projects that could not see the light of day and there were also some online games which i dont really remember.

Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [email protected]
    I'm not much of a spriter, so I guess I can't really give you any formal remarks, but they look pretty awesome. And we need a spriter on our team.
    Accepted.

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    though before just accepting me you should knw tht they arent completely from scratch, i mean i do use eyes and sometimes hair styles but mostly i use the props like the bucket or the fishing rod from other sprites.

EDIT: things i would find hard to sprite

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Username: Flandre Scarlet
    Desired Position: Titlescreen Maker/Inserter and Music Remixer/Inserter
    Other Skills: Basic mapping, scripting, etc, but I don't think anyone would want me to do that.
    Proof of Work:

Music:
    Spoiler:

Titlescreens:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Had my own project, Pokemon Blue Moon, with various other past ROM hacks. Was apart of old MHP.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: My MSN is [email protected] - Feel free to add if you're a MHP member.

P.S: I might be resuming progress on Blue Moon. It depends though. I'm also a Year 9 student, it's one of my busiest years... Then Year 10+ will be my most busiest.

Thanks for reading.

knizz

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Username: knizz
    Desired Position: ASM-Hacker for Firered
    Other Skills: Programming, Scripting, anything that doesn't require creativity and theoretically Mapping because I have a good sense for what looks good and what doesn't. But I haven't touched AdvanceMap in at least a year.
    Proof of Work: Past Experiences / Past Projects: I've been hacking for 4 years but never participated in a project. I just wrote small patches for others. But as far as I remember all these projects were abandoned.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: REMOVED

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Username: knizz
    Other Skills: Programming, Scripting, anything that doesn't require creativity and theoretically Mapping because I have a good sense for what looks good and what doesn't. But I haven't touched AdvanceMap in at least a year.
    Proof of Work:
    • The database in my signature which contains 6 months of pioneer asm research. Just ask Darthatron how much it is worth.
    • [removed by request]
    • ASM-Hack for the really tall grass for Firered (thread awaiting moderation in R&D)
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: I've been hacking for 4 years but never participated in a project. I just wrote small patches for others. But as far as I remember all these projects were abandoned.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [removed by request]

If it were up to me, I'd instantly accept you and then give you a ton of work to do. xD
    But yeah, it's up to Zeffy and Binary though. Something's wrong if they say no.

Anyway, two things here:
    1/ Mind adding my hack to the first post?
    2/ While I cba scripting, does anyone need any mapping done?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'd say that Flandre Scarlet and Knizz should both be accepted. They really know what they're doing, and would be great additions to the team.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • Username:..R0bert,but you guys can call me Rob
    Desired Positions: OW spriter,tiler and idea-person
    Other Skills:mapping,some trainer spriting, tile insertion and titlescreen spriter.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokémon Darkblack.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: PMs or VMs please.
    Wynaut lemme join?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Username: Flandre Scarlet
    Desired Position: Titlescreen Maker/Inserter and Music Remixer/Inserter
    Other Skills: Basic mapping, scripting, etc, but I don't think anyone would want me to do that.
    Proof of Work:

Music:
    Spoiler:

Titlescreens:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Had my own project, Pokemon Blue Moon, with various other past ROM hacks. Was apart of old MHP.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: My MSN is [email protected] - Feel free to add if you're a MHP member.

P.S: I might be resuming progress on Blue Moon. It depends though. I'm also a Year 9 student, it's one of my busiest years... Then Year 10+ will be my most busiest.

Thanks for reading.
    Of course you're accepted Flandre! n__n
    Just do what you can to manage. C:
    Username: knizz
    Proof of Work:
    • The database in my signature which contains 6 months of pioneer asm research. Just ask Darthatron how much ]
    • ASM-Hack for the really tall grass for Firered (thread awaiting moderation in R&D)
    Past Experiences / Past Projects: I've been hacking for 4 years but never participated in a project. I just wrote small patches for others. But as far as I remember all these projects were abandoned.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: [removed]

*q*
    Accepted.
    If it were up to me, I'd instantly accept you and then give you a ton of work to do. xD
    But yeah, it's up to Zeffy and Binary though. Something's wrong if they say no.

Anyway, two things here:
    1/ Mind adding my hack to the first post?
    2/ While I cba scripting, does anyone need any mapping done?
    I guess.. nothing's wrong with me? P;

1. Okay will do. I'll request Zeffy to edit the first post. And if anyone else wants their hack to be mentioned in the first post, just PM me with a few screenshots and a little summary.

2. Hmm.. I'll ask you if I need any mapping done; try to manage if you can.

I'd say that Flandre Scarlet and Knizz should both be accepted. They really know what they're doing, and would be great additions to the team.
    Aye. C:
    Username:..R0bert,but you guys can call me Rob
    Desired Positions: OW spriter,tiler and idea-person
    Other Skills:mapping,some trainer spriting, tile insertion and titlescreen spriter.
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences / Past Projects: Pokémon Darkblack.
    Contact Information, preferably an MSN handle: PMs or VMs please.
    Wynaut lemme join?
    Accepted.

Not commenting on anyone's proof or such; happen to be tired today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The first post has been updated. finally
    Anyways, Fireworks, I'm going to need a single screenshot for your hack. That is, if you want to make the OP look pretty. I woud cut the screenshots right now but I feel sick and tired...

And if anyone needs help anyone at all, don't hesitate to ask our members.

Oh and I have yet to link the new profiles. Will fix that soon, I guess.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    And if anyone needs help anyone at all, don't hesitate to ask our members.

All right, in that case, I have a question for any member who can help. I have inserted that RTC and D/N with prime's tool. Only problem is that I'm having trouble finding the offset for checking the time, date, time period (D/N), etc.

Does anyone know these offsets?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Hey Guys, What's up.I've been working on an ARG for about three weeks now and it's coming along great. I'll need some help to implement phase II and III ... If you wanna help just ask~

Edit: Annndd... Preview is done~ I'll probally post it on my Blag in a min..

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Hi guys. It's been a while since someone posted in the thread so I decided to show you guys what I've been doing.

I'm working on a new hack. The name is still undecided. The features I've managed to think and jot down are:

• Some Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon (undecided yet... should I implement them?)
    • New Region with heaps of quests
    • The Underworld (has this been done before? :O)
    • New graphical stuff. (of course!)

If anyone would like to throw some ideas at me, I'll take them into consideration. But look at what I managed to do:

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
    Years
  • xD u guys sure it won't die again?

if it won't, count me in.

I am a spriter, you probably remember my skills, if not, see my siggy.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Just saying, it was a bad idea for me to apply to this. There's way too many people for me to feel comfortable. I'm out.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Ah, glorious summer: Killer of activity, and of team members- despite how it should almost seem the opposite.

To those still on the team, if any shall exist by the time anybody is wanting and able to get some work done, inform me. Otherwise, goodbye, for the time being.

Back