• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
  • is the 3rd ver released yet. i wish to dowload
    Check the first post, if there is a link to Version 3, then yes. If not, then you will have to wait with the rest of us.

Seriously though, why do I keep having to repeat myself on so many threads? Isn't this common knowledge? :/

Anyway, Keep up the great work avara! Looking forward to V3~

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    So i have now done Lethean city and all the gym leaders (I know its optinoal) but what after? Is that the end of the hack for now?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So i have now done Lethean city and all the gym leaders (I know its optinoal) but what after? Is that the end of the hack for now?

Nope, you have lots more to do yet. What career are you doing?

Years
  • One thing at a time, friend =P lol just kidding, but in seriousness there's so much I have left to do in preparation for V3 which I'd want to finish before I start editing movesets and stuff. It's not that I didn't give Azradon an ability on purpose, I've just left it blank for now because I haven't decided what ability I'd like it to have and didn't want anyone to get used to an ability for me to suddenly change it to something else later =) yes Azradon evolves, it has three potential evolutions depending on its attack and defense stats, much like Tyrogue. Zweilous will be eble to evolve in V3 and your save file should be fine. I posted a walkthrough picture for the Verlume Villas Gym a few pages back in the thread, I'll try and get it for you if you can't find it! I'm hoping to put all the things like that into a website or something when I have the time. =)

I went back to page 26 to find the walkthrough but I didn't find it. :x
    You don't need to waste your time looking for it (unless you already know where it is ofcourse) because the gymleaders are optional, and I just have to find more time to waste in the gym bumping into things. :P
    Hope you take your time for V3 and the moveset adjustments aren't necessary because not having fighting type moves isn't that bad.

But what I understood is that Azradon is just like Tyroque only except from evolving into Hitmonlee/hitmonchan/hitmontop it evolves into a fire, Ice or Electric elemantal?
    If so I guess I got the fire one because I did get flamethrower and do you already have a certain ability in mind for it?
    :)

I ask alot of questions, I know, It's starting to become my thing. :P

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Seeker and researcher. I wanted to do the Eevee and New Bora but then i remembered it was buggy :/

To get Jolteon, you have to buy a thunder stone on the final island in v2 where is Troy. I don't know if it works to present him to the researcher

What does the split moves (physical...) bring in-game?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I went back to page 26 to find the walkthrough but I didn't find it. :x
    You don't need to waste your time looking for it (unless you already know where it is ofcourse) because the gymleaders are optional, and I just have to find more time to waste in the gym bumping into things. :P
    Hope you take your time for V3 and the moveset adjustments aren't necessary because not having fighting type moves isn't that bad.

But what I understood is that Azradon is just like Tyroque only except from evolving into Hitmonlee/hitmonchan/hitmontop it evolves into a fire, Ice or Electric elemantal?
    If so I guess I got the fire one because I did get flamethrower and do you already have a certain ability in mind for it?
    :)

I ask alot of questions, I know, It's starting to become my thing. :P

Here ya go! =) The C tiles are the ones you can walk on.

Mirage Of Tales

Seeker and researcher. I wanted to do the Eevee and New Bora but then i remembered it was buggy :/

No, don't take any part in the Eevee/New Bora quests, they'll get you stuck. You still have two more cities to go if you're playing Seeker. Hope that helps! =)

To get Jolteon, you have to buy a thunder stone on the final island in v2 where is Troy. I don't know if it works to present him to the researcher

What does the split moves (physical...) bring in-game?

I have no idea to be honest since I didn't play any gen past 3, but people kept on commenting being like "WHY HAVEN'T YOU PUT IN THE PHYSICAL SPECIAL SPLIT" so I thought I'd try and add it in if it was something people really wanted =P

In other news, this freaking mono-type challenge for the Gym Leader Career script is giving me serious annoyance... it's like 1200 something lines long and I might even need to start it all over again lol. Still, I'm pretty pleased to say that I've finished MOST of the custom trainer sprites, almost every kind of trainer has a custom sprite now! Also the remaining work that needs done on the hero/heroine OWs is almost done, it's just the frames for HM use that are tricky (they look very different) so I apologise in advance if they suck lol. I also still suck at world-map editing so no progress there, but we knew that already =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    So far, I'm enjoying this hack greatly, though I seem to be stuck.
    I've done the first three gyms, joined the researchers, got Eli's reference, delivered the letter, joined the SFS, but I can't cross Bora Bridge.
    The two officers say it's under maintenance, but the girl says how she's happy it's fixed.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So far, I'm enjoying this hack greatly, though I seem to be stuck.
    I've done the first three gyms, joined the researchers, got Eli's reference, delivered the letter, joined the SFS, but I can't cross Bora Bridge.
    The two officers say it's under maintenance, but the girl says how she's happy it's fixed.

Have you used any cheats? I'm a bit confused. You can't have beat the first three Gyms unless you've crossed the bridge =/

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Have you used any cheats? I'm a bit confused. You can't have beat the first three Gyms unless you've crossed the bridge =/

Sorry, I meant first two.
    (I got a little bit confused, because there was another gym I had entered, but couldn't do anything in, aside from battle the trainers.)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Sorry, I meant first two.
    (I got a little bit confused, because there was another gym I had entered, but couldn't do anything in, aside from battle the trainers.)

Have you used cheats though? I can't think what else the issue could be. The bridge guards should be gone if you've done everything you say you've done =/

Thanks for the map Avara. :):)

No problem! Hopefully when V3 is out I'll have time to write the walkthrough for the website which will have all that stuff on it. =)

Years
  • I'm going to annoy you all with one more question..
    Where can I find berries? I need them for the breeder career. :P

Btw, I got Eli's ring (Yes I found out how where to use the ancient ore, hoera for me for finding out something myself :P) so.. were do I deliver it? :)

Last edited:

Xanathos

Years
  • I'm going to annoy you all with one more question..
    Where can I find berries? I need them for the breeder career. :P

Btw, I got Eli's ring (Yes I found out how where to use the ancient ore, hoera for me for finding out something myself :P) so.. were do I deliver it? :)

Well about the berries it's a bit hard to answer cause I forgot where are the three places.
    But about Eli's ring, you have to bring it to him when you get it (in his home).

Don't hope to do it at once, this is the end of version 2. Giving back the ring is the start of version 3 as Avara mentioned it many posts ago

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Have you used cheats though? I can't think what else the issue could be. The bridge guards should be gone if you've done everything you say you've done =/

Nope, haven't used cheats. I think I'm just gonna start over, and see if changing the order of how I did it will fix it.
    IIRC, I didn't deliver the letter right away, and just kinda kept on exploring.

Xanathos

Years
  • Nope, haven't used cheats. I think I'm just gonna start over, and see if changing the order of how I did it will fix it.
    IIRC, I didn't deliver the letter right away, and just kinda kept on exploring.

Well there is something to do. It's not a bug. But I don't remember.
    I use cheat code to get my Pidgeot (HELL YEAH!) so I don't think it comes from that especially if you didn't use them.

Did you have acess to the city under siege? (the one where the cops say you can't enter at the beginning of the game, heading south when you reach the third city)

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    just reached end of v2. Nice game enjoying it :) hope v3 comes soon. got 2 lvl62 pokés, all I need :D

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Well there is something to do. It's not a bug. But I don't remember.
    I use cheat code to get my Pidgeot (HELL YEAH!) so I don't think it comes from that especially if you didn't use them.

Did you have acess to the city under siege? (the one where the cops say you can't enter at the beginning of the game, heading south when you reach the third city)

Hey xanathos! Didn't recognize you because of the new profile picture. The only things that I can think of are
    1. Doing the moomoo milk side quest.
    2. Obtaining your fly license.
    3. Battle the Bulbasaur.
    4. Leave the area and return.

I don't know if any of these will work but hope you figure it out.

Back