• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: There you punk, you're accepted...may we rp in peace now! And I should have censored something like that and not said it at all, kind of forgot that this was under 13 orrinetanted. As I said I had a very hard and lond day.

IC: Don't be I'm here, you have no need to be scared. I won't let anything harm you. I told her softly, trying to calm her down.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
As you wish... I said before turning back to reality. Most of the people there were staring at me, my pupils turn completely invisible when I talk trhough my mind.

"No time to explain." Dumbledore said.

I turned to Batesy and said, "She wants to be left alone, and she doesn't want to talk to anyone. We can deal with her after we deal with Cassidy."

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Josh...they need you," Dumbledore said, pointing to the nearly complete cirlce. All that was needed was for Josh to be there.

Cassidy saw Berii, Terra, and a very tired looking Johann appear by her side int he dojo that was her imagination. She flet a lot more confident now, her friends by her side. She looked at them with a readiness that would have inspired confidence in anyone.

"Let's take this guy down..." she told them, brandishing her swrod once more.

Andrew readied himself as well, his katana gripped firmly.

"All together!" Cassidy cried. "Clear your minds of hatred, of anger! Fill yourselves with love, with compassion! Smite him without negative feelings!"

Cassidy led the charge, lending some of her energy to Johann, whom she knew was tired. She was grateful that he had come to help them. She had heard what he had said about the prophecy, about not being ble to banish Karli's father with this one, desperate fight. This fight was only to weaken him, to keep him at bay.

And to save Cassidy from a terrible death.

"Use spells! Whatever you have to!" Cassidy cried, as she and Andrew attacked Karli's father with swords. Even though she knew that Karli could not hear her, she raised her voice higher, filling herself with positive energy. "Karli, it WILL be all right!"

Andrew was flung against the wall by the snake-man before them. He was hit hard, knocking the wind out of him. Cassidy continued to fend him off as Andrew regained his feet.

She glanced over at Johann.

"He must deliver the final blow..." she realized, blocking another of Karli's father's attacks with her blade. She sliced his snake body rapidly, fighting for her life...and for Karli's.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sorry for the double post. Scarletskye, we are in Cassidy's mind, trying to defeat Karli's dad. Cassidy's imagination dreamed up a fighting scenario, a dojo in this case. There are weapons lining the walls.

In the "real" Hogwarts' life, our characters are sitting in a circle, holding the hand of the person next to them.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I stood there gathering all the strength I had, when I finally gave up, I let Sebastian help. Our minds blended together to the point there was no distinguishing between one or the other. My body transformed into a lizard-man shape, that was almost identical to Karli's fathers, for Sebastian was of the ancient lizard-people. We, as in Sebastian and I, wrapped our scalely hands around the hilt of my blade. We unseathed the steel blade, "Move aside! Keep him busy with spells while I handle the combat!" we said, our voice sounded like a snake and a human talking at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back