• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Karli's father threw counter curse after counter curse at those who dared oppose him. Cassidy assisted with her combat skills, since she felt completely useless with spells. Andrew on the other hand, was sending hexes at Karli's father right and left.

Cassidy felt a huge burst of energy as she realized something. This was HER mind! She could control what happens in it, especially with Karli's father loosing power. Cassidy closed her eyes, holding her sword upright, close to her face. She concentrated on something, on transforming herself, of gaining power.

"Light..." she whispered. "We will defeat this darkness with light..."

Cassidy felt a deep love growing in hear heart, so pure and white that she felt she would burst. Around her mind-made body, which stood in combat with her friends within her imagination, she released a blinding light from her hands, striking Karli's father square in the chest, and sending him spiraling into the wall. He was pretty stunned, and could not get his massive snake-body upright.

"GO Johann!" Cassidy cried. She sank to her knees, feeling the energy leave her. In releasing all the light and goodness she held, in striking Karli's father down with it, she had used what willpower and energy she had left.

But Karli's father was not gaining strength. He would if Johann didn't put a stop to him right away. Cassidy reached up and grabbed Johann's hand firmly.

"Take this last bit of willpower," she told him, feeling her energy fade into him. "Take it and destroy him. I know you can. Thank you, Johann. My life will be saved if you succeed..."

With the last of her energy drained, Cassidy fell unconcious to the floor of her imagined dojo. She closed her eyes peacefully, putting all her confidence in Johann.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
I got scarder and scarder every minute. Then something weird happened. I was in a different place. I saw a snake like thing infront of me, and my friends attacking it. I was a Hippogriff. I started to flap my wings in fright. The creatures eyes focused on me. Even though I was scared, I thought I had to help. I focused really hard, trying to connect my min with everyone elses. Soon the connection was complete.
"Anyone need....a r-ride?" I asked, trying to run away from the things gaze. I saw Cassidy looking weak. I ran up to her. I heard the creature speak.
"Come forth...come to me..."

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I knelt and sprang in the air, disappearing, Karli's father saw the attack and rolled out of the way and disappeared, even though he was weak he still had enough strength to attack me head on. All that could be seen was strikes of our blades. The light was weakening him but not fast. Soon he became visible and too slow to dodge me. I jumped back and muttered an ancient and forbidden incantation. And struck him down hard and fast. "There!" I said as the blade cut into him. "We got him." I said as he laid on the floor dead.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
"Karli," Cassidy whispered weakly, aloud and in her mind as well. She smiled at the Hippogriff in her mind, weak, but still alive. "It's going to be all right. It's over. He's gone...for now."

Cassidy smiled, and then passed out.

In Dumbledore's office, Cassidy fell backwards onto the floor, exhausted. Letting go of her friends' hands, she severed the link they shared, and she slowly watched Karli's father's spirit dissolve from her mind. Her eyes fluttered open, then stayed hal-open, gazing at her friends.

"It's all right," she told them weakly, her face white as a ghost. She took a deep breath and released it, her eyelids slowly closing. She tilted her head to look at Johann, feeling her energy draining slowly. She smiled at him, tears in her eyes. "Thank you."

She closed her eyes, passing out, relieved to be rid of the voice at last.

Andrew drew a breath, and listened as Cassidy uttered a few final words. She then lay motionless on the floor, her short hair sprawled around her, like a sunburst. Andrew looked at Dumbledore, who seemed to be relaxing, as if he had had a long...long day.

Dumbledore rose from his seat, and placed a hand on Johann's shoulder, smiling at him appreciatively. He felt there was no need to express his gratitude, as Johann must know...

"Please, Andrew, bring your sister to the hospital wing. Professor Snape will be there to check and make sure all is well," Dumbledore instructed. "Thank you all. Two lives were saved today."

Andrew got up to carry his sister, and looked over at Johann. Andrew had a complicated expression on his face, one that you couldn't read in one glance.

"Thanks, Johann," he said as he scopped the unconcious Cassidy up in his arms. He walked to Johann, sincerity in his eyes, and turned to leave the room.

"Shall we send you to the hospital wing as well?" Dumbledore asked Johann. "Or will you be all right?"

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Andrew, who was at the door when Johann spoke, turned right around at his words, and knelt at his side.

"What do you have to give?" he demanded worriedly, Cassidy still in his arms.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Berii used her fighting skills to help weaken Karli's father, she used some spells but only for a little while. She stopped attacking him when Johann was about to hit him one last time. She stepped back and waited nervously. She hated seeing people die, she hated death. She closed her eyes when she saw Johann preparing to kill him.

When she heard Johann said, "We got him" she opened her eyes slowly and saw the the body on the ground.
---
She blinked as the scene changed, she was know back in Professor Dumbledore's office. She saw her friends and let out a sigh.

"They're unharmed...most of them anyway." she thought.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Andrew looked to his friends desperately. He held Cassidy, and she was all he could carry. He knew that they had to get both of them to the hospital wing as soon as possible, so he darted out the door.

Madam Pomphrey received Cassidy expectantly, and hurried her to a bed. There, Snape gave her a mind-healing potion to help her recovery. He seemed to be anticipating Johann's arrival, however. Madam Pomphrey prepared another bed for him.

Andrew stayed by Cassidy's bedside, worried, but he knew that she was going to be all right. It was over. They had won. He only hoped Johann would be all right...

OOC: Wow! That was a blast you guys! I dunno what those people who dropped out before were saying about there being no plot! If that isn't a plot, I don't know what is! LOL

BTW, Raichu Master, your character's name is very clever. Johann Sebastian Bache...(but Bach spells it...well, like Bach.) Hehe...I think it's cool!!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: Didn't want to copy his name exactly. Had to make a change to it! :D But thank you, I don't quite get how it was clever, but thank you! I always ienjoy a good compliment!

IC: When I was in bed, the whole faculity came in and gathered around my bed, with tear filled eyes.

Dumbledore came in and said, "My friends! This young man, has fulfilled the prophecy quicker than it said. He stopped Karli's father, from taking over the world, today is a very happy day! But yet the incantation he used, required him to give his own soul to destroy Karli's father. So this day is also very sad, that we lost a very fine boy and great wizard." Dumbledore stopped to let his words sink into everyone there.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
When I was out in the corridor, I dropped the two feathers. I pointed my wand at them. They soon turned into a small sparks, they flew into my wand. I hurried to the hospital wing.
"Oh dear, not another one. Come here dear we'll see to you" said Madam Pomfrey, grabbing my by the arm, and pulling my by the arm. She healed the cuts that I had recieved.

OCC: I think we should move on to the next day. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back