• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • It was later that night. Andrew had gone to his room. Cassidy opened her eyes, feeling awake and refreshed. She turned to see Johann's lifeless body in the bed near hers. Swinging her feet over the side of her bed, she got up, and plodded over to him.

"Johann," she whispered, taking his cold hand in her own. She frowned, realizing he was not breathing, not moving...nothing. She began to cry heavily. Laying her head on his chest, his motionless, lifeless chest, she closed her eyes. "I'm so sorry it came to this. If I could, I would take your place on this bed, so you and Karli could be together...I know how much you mean to each other."

She wiped her eyes and looked at him as the moon cast a silvery ray on his face.

"I wish I knew a way to save you," she whispered, and walked to the window. Her eyes, blurred with tears, searched the skies for hope, but found none. Suddenly, she remembered. "What about Flame?"

She didn't know if it would work. She highly doubted it, but figured it was the best she could do, seeing as how she did not know where Flame resided.

Flame! Cassidy sent her mind out to find him. Flame! Please...please hera me! Johann...is...dead, or dying...or something!! Is there anything to be done? Can I do anything to save him?? He died for....he died for Karli...and...me. He died for us both! But he can't be gone...he cant! Despite all the times we argued, despite our differences, he brought out the best in me! Please...Flame....HEAR ME!

Cassidy folded her arms on the windowsill and buried her head in them, sobbing quietly. She could not believe that Johann was gone...there had to be a way to save him....

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Okay not a great wizard, but you know what I mean! :D Just can't find the words to explain it.

IC: He had to hold his breath from keeping from laughing. His voice was serious and harsh, No spell in the world can bring a person back from the dead. He is gone and has given his life to save all of yours, you should be proud.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy frowned at Flame's harsh response. She couldn't believe how insensative he was!

You should be ashamed of yourself...you should be sad he's gone. Cassidy told him sadly, and severed the link between their minds. After all her training with Dumbledore, she had learned how to block her mind from intruders.

Returning to her bed to sleep off the rest of the night, she looked over at Johann. Her eyes still held tears.

"I'm sorry, Johann," she whispered, before she slipped beneath the covers and slept.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Wah!! *falls off chair* Okay...definitely not expecting that!!

IC: Cassidy awoke the next morning, startled to see Johann peering over at her. She shrieked, shocked still. When she regained her composure, her eyes still wide, she threw her arms around his neck.

"We all thought you were...dead!" she exclaimed, tearfully, but also full of relief. "I'm so glad you're okay! How? How did you manage this?"

She let him go quickly, looking at him, still suprised. She brushed her short hair out of her eyes with her hand, and waited for an answer anxiously.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "I wasn't the one who cast the spell, I was the one who killed him. After I killed him the spell took effect on the person who had cast it. Sebastian had cast it. I lost him...Sebastian is now no longer with us." I said with a sarrowful look on my face. "He did it to redeem himself for all the horror he caused when he was alive. I'm very proud of him. But he saved all of our lives." I said with a smile.

"Dumbledore knew this, he knew I had no knowledge of this spell, he knew everything, he was just playing along with the joke." I said with a little laugh.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "That's not a funny joke!" Cassidy exclaimed, hitting him with her pillow, though she meant him no harm. She was just glad he was all right. "Gosh, Johann! Even when you are faced with death, you still manage to make it into a joke!"

She wasn't andgry, more amused than anything now, and she returned her pillow to its spot behind her. She swung her legs over the side of her bed and stood up.

"Wanna go see how everyone else is doing?" she asked.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy rolled her eyes at Johann, as he went back to bed. She padded out of the hospital wing in her bare feet, her mind feeling clean and free.

She passed Tim on her way to Gryffindor Tower, who looked at her with concern.

"How are you feeling? The last I saw you, you were all bloodied up!" Tim exclaimed, smiling at the sight of her. "It's good to see you've gotten better."

"I am...thanks..." she sais solemnly. "Unfortunately...my friend, Johann...he's been killed in an accident. I'm sorry...I have to go..."

She walked past him sadly, plodding up to Gryffindor Tower. Tim followed her, his arm around her shoulder, speaking comforts to her. She thanked him, and vanished upstairs to her room.

After taking a nice, warm shower, she dressed in a pair of black pants and a black sweater. The dark outfit made her fair skin stand out immensely, but she didn't care. Throwing on her warm school robes, she went to the Common Room to wait for her friends.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Seeing that he was, I left...
    --
    Later, I dressed in black, after Johann's death.
    Deeply saddened, my eyes remained cold, and didn't alight with fun or anything else anymore...
    I met up with Cassidy later, and greeted her with a solemn nod.

Last edited:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • When morning arrived, Berii rushed to the Hospital Wing. She couldn't sleep last night, she was too worried for Cassidy and Johann.

She saw Cassidy left just as arrived in front of the Hospital Wing. She didn't had a chance to say hello but it was okay since she was looking perfectly fine, that's the only thing she wanted to know. After Cassidy disapeared from her sight, she opened the door and peeked through. Johann was there, he very differently from Cassidy.

She ran towards him, he looked like he was dead but something was telling her he wasn't.

She smiled, reassuring herself that he's not, even though she really wanted to cry. She threw a pillow on his head and waited for his reaction.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Cassidy nodded back at Terra.

"It's a terrible thing," she said softly, looking at her shoes. She clicked them together uncomfortably, and looked over at Terra with a solemn expression.

Andrew came down the stairs then, dressed in black as well. He looked at them sadly, sitting next to Cassidy.

"When are they....erm...when's the funeral?" he asked softly, casting his eyes somewhere distant.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: Sorry to interrupt but does anyone know when 3rd term will start? I've been dying to get into this RPG. Can I get a exact date?

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • OCC: No one power-played you Batesy....and I dont know when the 3rd term will start. We are only in like January or December.

IC: I came downstairs the next day, wearing a black skirt and top. As a looked at everyone, I held back my tears. Something was very different about Cassidy's expression. It still looked sad, but I could see a small sparkel in her eye. I ignored it. I smiled at them, and went down to breakfast.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Because to the power of the charnm I had selected I couldn't tell Berii was even with me, I didn't even feel the pillow. In all reality, I had to keep reminding myself that it was all a joke and that I wasn't dead, because I felt dead, I was cold, it was dark, and everything around my mind was lifeless, I wasn't even breathing! The only thing that was alive in my body was my soul, longing to feel the muscles of my body, longing to feel the breath in my lungs, longing to see the light.

Will went down to the Great Hall with red eyes, from crying. "When's the funeral?" Jane said still crying.

"After breakfast, everyone is supposed to report to the courtyard." Will said, as he silently ate his breakfast.Jane nodded and ate her breakfast.

When they were they both walked down to the courtyard together. We they got there, the French were already down there giving their fairwells. Wendy and Jill were over in the corner crying silently, so Will and Jane went over and tryed to comfort them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back