• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures in Hogwarts

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Well, someone other than you or Kiri showed interest in my tail. Shocking I know, but true. How have you been, Miss Lovestruck?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Don't toy with me. It's plainly obvious why you just hugged me."
    I smiled, and gave her a hug back.
    "Now we're even." I said, pulling away.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    As Zeth started to regain his balance, he looked at the young girl. She seemed distressed, even though he hardly had any idea who she was.

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Terrible. One of the worst."
    I kissed her cheek.
    "But it's all right. I like you too."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    My tail wagged as I imitated a wolf's bark.
    "Maybe being half werewolf isn't that bad at all..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Yes, you have. It's not so bad when someone else has a similar problem to yours."
    I barked again.
    "You think my barks are funny? They're actually kind of spontaneous..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I followed after Terra, quite curious about what she was planning. Barking loudly and giggling, I continued after her.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    "Okay." I said as we stood by the lake."Watch." I took off my cloak and stepped in to the water, sending ripples across the lake.I dived in, and gasped for breath, but then:My change.I slowly grew a silvery fish tail, up to my waist.It was a bit painful, but not very.My hair flew up gently in the water, and became silvery blonde.My regualar tank top stayed on.A Siren.Closing my eyes, I dove up."See?"

---
    OOC:Okay, gotta go to bed.I'll see you tomorrow, okay?

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Aerin continued to look ahead as the wind slowly wound its way through her light brown locks. "So who might you be?" She inquired, her voice still impenetrable.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
    I watched Terra and Kite down by the lake. I got back on my broomstick and silently wend down to watch. I hovered about fifty feet above the two.

Back