• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missingno fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I don't own my own Missingno. YET (I need to get father in my Blue game), but I HAVE caught many on my brothers Blue savings (XD mwaahahahahaa!).
    What's intresting is, that, when you catch A LOT of Missingno., werd glitched Pokemon get in your saving...
    Have any of you been though that yet?
    It's happoned in my brothers saving before...
    He got this WERD glitched Charizard called Omsta . 0.o
    It's speces was Mblock, too! =O

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Wow!Cool!Omsta?weird name.It reminds me of omstar!omasta and omsata!well anaway I got my missig to level 99!(going to evolve it into kangaskan!).

Skarmory469

I r t3h 1337skar
    Years
    Tig said:
    I didn't make it, someone else found the image though XD
    Yeah, it isn't stolen, the maker lets everyone use her pictures >.>

I really like the Missingno. glitch! My username is Ketsuban on another forum ^^

About your glitch being glitched...well, because Missingno. isn't a real Pokemon, he/she/it varies from cartridge to cartridge. That's why some look like un-Silphed ghosts, some like glitched boxes, some like a Substitute. And it's probably why some evolve into Kangaskhan, some into Rhydon and some not at all. Like mine.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Hm, I like MissingNumber!

Question. Does the "no" stand for "number" or not? Judging by its Japanese name, it probably does.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    dj_jammer506 said:
    OMG A missingNO. Club :P thats so cool I can't believe it lol. I would like to join if thats ok :)
    Welcome to the club!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back