• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty,May or Dawn?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Misty. She the original, the classic and the best. : 3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Misty, most definitely. Misty was there from episode one and she raises Water-Type Pokémon. Oh, she also knows what she's doing and keeps an eye on Ash, so that's cool too. May is an absolute idiot in the anime and just ticks me off to no end. Plus her clothes remind me of spacesuits, so no bonus points for her. Dawn is okay, but she's not dressed for Winter and seems to be just another recycled character for the sake of making Diamond, Pearl & Platinum appear as if they're a whole new series of games.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    hmm....a lot of people say Misty and No May. I have to say Dawn,She is a great person in the episodes and her outfit looks better than May's but there all great and strong....wonder why everyone picked Misty?!?.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I like May *hides from May-haters* She has way more ribbons than Dawn, she has an Eevee (which is my favorite pokemon!), and she has more varied types of pokemon than Misty.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    May too^^
    First off...Eevee!^^Also she has great Pokemon that are varied and evolved,oh and her appeals are just awsome!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I never really liked Misty, but I do like May and Dawn. I would go for Dawn because she's newer still, and May is outdated now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    It would have been Misty if she hadn't been shoved into the background after Togepi came along. Stupid egg demon...
    So instead it's May. Her choice of Pokemon is awesome and well...Dawn is kind of a noob in the anime. Dx And there's no excuse to be showing skin in cold temperatures unless you WANT to have your legs amputated (*referring to her Platinum outfit here*)

Years
    Misty. May could've been a likeable character, but she brought that little troll with her, so... she's dead to me. Dawn seemed like she could be good, but... no. I can't really stand her.

Misty was entertaining when she was actually doing something. Her personality is complex and fun to watch... And she doesn't do contests. :D

So... my choice is Misty, with Dawn a not-so-close second.

Years
    !!Misty!! Mainly because she wasn't an idiot ( like some unnamed characters xD ) she knew when Team Rocket showed up "in disguise" that it was in fact Team Rocket. It was a dumb move by the writers getting rid of her.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Probably May or Dawn.

Misty was good for a bit until she sucked for most of Johto. Aside from Psyduck she had lousy Pokemon and her character pretty much went nowhere.

I can see why so many people seem to hate her.

Years
    I do love water-types and red hair. Dawn is too girly (Ash needs to be beatan regularly) and May belongs with Drew. That leaves Misty. I like Ash and Misty now, ,but when I was a pre-teen I'm pretty sure I wished Misty would've been disembowled, burned at the stake, and then eaten by a dragonite.

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
    Dawn is the best no question and no doubt about it. she raises all types of pokemon and shes a good trainer. May is okay but shes like hm.... i dont even know a little weird??? and misty is to scared of bugs to be a good character plus she is a gym leader and gym leaders should stay with their gym. brock is an exception becase he has no eyes.

Back