• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moar ghosts n stuff

Ayselipera

I LOVE THE DARK. Seriously I just do not like sunlight. I love rainy gloomy days, I always keep my shades down, I typically don't put on the lights if I really don't have to. My soul and wardrobe consists of mostly black. Just love it.

Years
  • I'm not scared of the dark itself, just the fact that I don't know what's in the room when it's pitch black. Even that just links back to how I don't like jump scares. To be honest I wouldn't be too scared if there was someone in the room waiting to kill me, it'd be the part where he grabs me and I jump out of my skin that I'm scared of happening.

Years
  • I'm not terribly afraid of the dark. I only get scared if I don't know what's in it.

Dark in my house? Not scared. Dark outside? Might be alarming. But usually I am pretty chill about it.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Dark is my real name meaning lol..i never fear dark but kinda fear anonymous things....same in dark is things you see in light....nothing to fear but..in dark you began to think about your greatest fears..because of anonymous you start seeing everything you used to fear before when you was young and while you getting older but when someone suddenly turn on light..everything disappears...so,it's not dark..it's what inside you!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Deathly afraid of what's in it, not the dark itself.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i am not afraid of dark at all. I'm scared of what's in it.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • I don't like pitch black darkness. I just don't know whats in the pitch black darkness you know. I had mean cousin who used have a creepy doll he would lay it right beside me while I slept so that pretty much the reason I don't like pitch black darkness.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm not afraid of the dark at home, but I am when I'm walking alone at night in a poorly lit, unoccupied area. I always get worried that there are things watching me, and mentally prepare myself for my death.

Years
  • I'm not afraid of the dark at home, but I am when I'm walking alone at night in a poorly lit, unoccupied area. I always get worried that there are things watching me, and mentally prepare myself for my death.

223313_10150241110975943_533435942_9111011_6487833_n.jpg

Sweet release.

Realistically we are all afraid of the dark to some degree. Fear of the unknown is a trait everyone has.

Years
  • I have very strange fears. Yes, I am afraid of the dark, but not because of the typical things you might be scared of in the dark (ghosts, people behind window, monsters etc). I may feel afraid in the dark because of another fear I have. For example, I am severely scared of paintings. While thinking of paintings in the dark I get this strange feeling. All of these fears are irrational. I've never had any bad things happen with a painting.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I used to be terrified of the dark - when I was like eight years old I had a nightlight because if I didn't I had bad dreams haha.

I love it now though; a lot of people have that thing where they turn off their light and then RUN to their bed for fear that the monsters will get them, but I have never once had that. I often walk around the house after I've turned out all the lights and I find I'm perfectly comfortable doing so lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I get freaked out at night if it's quiet. If I go upstairs and I'm alone I have to turn on lights ahead of me and bring my ipod and play distracting music as I'm doing whatever it is. And outside, it just freaks me out and I think people are hiding in cars and such. Doesn't help that I live in the ghettoooo.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm fine with the dark, to be honest. Complete pitch black, while something I've probably never experienced given all of the technology around, is something I imagine would be kinda creepy, but darkness in and of itself doesn't really bother me. I've never been one for believing the whole 'monsters under the bed' thing and I'm pretty confident that no one's going to stab me in my sleep... so the dark doesn't invite all of those scary stories for me, really.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I am not afraid of the dark at all. Acutally, I prefer pitch blackness.. Im not creeped by it. I enjoy it.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oddly enough, I am absolutely terrified of the dark inside my house but when it's dark or even pitch black anywhere else I'm just fine, I can and do just stroll along the path and not care about who or what may be lurking only a few meters away from me. I don't know why I assume every serial killer is hiding in the dark depths of my house at night, but I refuse to leave the sanctity of my (lit up, frequently by the tv or computer screen) room unless I have my iPod and something to attack any would-be killers, lol. I've never had to resort to night lights to pacify my fears, lord forbid that, because I like my room being pitch black before I go to sleep. My fears just magically disappear as I go to bed, lol.
    I actually prefer the darkness to the sunlight, but I just can't handle darkness in my own home for some reason.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I was only really scared of the dark once when I was still unfamiliar with the city, and I found myself walking outside alone late at night, passing through a poorly-lit area on my way home. Other than that, I'm fine with it. I have no qualms about stumbling my way through darkness indoors.

Back