• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mobile Phones

Which brand/manufacturer of phone is yours?

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I added all the manufacturers I could think of in the poll. ;D

What type of mobile phone do you have and what do you mainly use your phone for??

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Motorola Razr. Such a piece of crap the older model is.

I think I use it mostly for professional photo shoots to display on my MySpace yo.

That and also calling people and texting them and annoying people via bluetooth.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I have a Nokia 6111, the colour pink. 8D
    Mobile Phones

(I prefered blue)

I barely, barely, BARELY use my phone. I just never can be bothered to talk to people when it's cheaper by home phone. But I like pranking people/friends when I go over my cousin's house. 8D

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I have some Sanyo POS. It's blue and I'm getting rid of it in 2 months. After that I will have to get a track phone for a while b.c my dad won't put me on the same plan as him again b.c I won't be living near him anymore.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I use an LG EnV (vx9900) I chose the orange color. seeing as it has a full keyboard I do a lot of texting, but it works great for calls too. I'll probably buy an iPhone an a couple ears after my contract expires with this phone.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have a really old Nokia. I only use it to text really. I don't like talking on the phone that much.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a Motorola RAZR V3 - Magenta and it is "My Favs" compatible. It is a old phone, but I got it for free when I renew my contract to T-mobile. And when I did, I got to upgrade and I picked that phone because it was free. XD I like it, I finally will get to take pictures! I always wanted a camera phone. :3 I sometimes text, but it is sometimes a pain because I don't do it often. XD

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Samsung SCH-a930.

It's old, but as long as it works. Used primarily for calling people and the occasional text.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Mine's a ZTE D90 Fastap. It's not the most attractive phone in the world, but I bought it because it has the Fastap feature, which means that there are letter keys on the phone (all of them are just above the numbers), making it so much easier to text and stuff.

Plus, there's this hilarious "meow" shutter noise every time you take a picture. XD;

I'm on a Telus plan. They're total love <3

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I have the LG voyager and I'm very pleased with it. I've had a Samsung phone in the past, there wasn't anything wrong with it, it just wasn't outstanding by any means.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not 100 percent sure, but I think mine is a Nokia 2610. And it's pink. Like, highlighter pink D:

It's old, but I never use it, so it spends most of the time gathering dust somewhere in my room.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have a crappy LG vX-8300. It calls people - that's all I really use it for. XD

I really would like to get one of those really nice-looking enV(2)s though.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Sey hai 2 teh ultra pwner cel fonez Sony Ericsson w610i

This is my phone.

Spoiler:

Back