• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • And once again, handguns switch out faster.
    Having a shotgun is a liability and it's gonna get you killed.
    Believe me when I say my SPAS-12 can take out most snipers (Ninja really helps when getting close to snipers), and any hand gun out there. I would have it on every class if I weren't trying to mix things up. I have it on my rushing sniper class, and I'd take that over any handgun (or any other gun) out there.
    It's far from a liability, and it's saved me when no other weapon could have.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    A scout sniper will rip you to shreds, I'm sorry to say.
    If you need to use stopping power to play sniper, then I'm going to say you have no skill.

Here's my Sniper Setup:
    Barrett .50 Cal Bling [FMJ/Heartbeat Sensor]
    Claymores/Flashbangs
    M9/Deagle No Attatchments
    Bling Pro
    Cold-Blooded Pro
    Ninja Pro

Handguns swap out faster than shotguns.
    A good sniper shouldn't need sleight of hand pro.
    They don't get into close-quarters situations. If they do, there's their secondary.

A Barrett .50 Cal will One Shot the head, and the upper chest, without Stopping Power.
    I agree with Fox. You can't be saying anyone is unskilled when you're using a HBS. I always use stopping power on my snipers, because I don't want to have to shoot twice to get a kill everytime, even when the shot is in the upper body.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't see Heartbeat Sensors all that often.
    Probably about once in every ten games I play.

Funnily enough I come across atleast 3 every tdm i play. It's the most overused attatchment by far. I don't have an issue with progressing players using it to weed out campers, but there is no reason a sniper should be using it.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Go search WingsOfRedemption on youtube.
    He explains why HB sensor is good on a sniper alot better than I ever can.

In other news, I switched to PS3.
    I just sold my Xbox360 copy of MW2 and got a PS3 copy.
    And I'm not gonna lie.
    Out of all the games I've played so far, everyone's been pretty terrible. I've been pulling scores of 40-10 consistently.

Years
  • Funnily enough I come across atleast 3 every tdm i play. It's the most overused attatchment by far. I don't have an issue with progressing players using it to weed out campers, but there is no reason a sniper should be using it.

I beat that mate, came across a team who had their clan tag as [HB-S] and ALL OF THEM had one. -_______-

Go search WingsOfRedemption on youtube.

It is still stupid. He uses it, therefore, for it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017

And I'm not gonna lie.
    Out of all the games I've played so far, everyone's been pretty terrible. I've been pulling scores of 40-10 consistently.

I watch that guys gameplay videos all the time, in fact I was watching a video of his literally 10 minutes ago. I stopped taking his advice serious when he tried to defend camping, though.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • FMJ doesn't add damage. The stats say that it does, but it doesn't.
    And once again, handguns switch out faster.
    Having a shotgun is a liability and it's gonna get you killed.

Nope, unless you know when to switch at the right moment. And from what I've experienced, Striker is the best and fastest switching shotgun(don't count AA-12).

Or unless you already got a shotgun attachment to your rifle.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

And I'm not gonna lie.

Wings is awful, hes some smack talking camper who can't play properly. I think his crowning moment was when he called out Hutch and Hutch verbally thrashed him.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Hutch is probably my favourite person to watch play. He has a good style. Wings is pretty boring to watch, and he talks about nothing.

had a game of demolition little while ago. My whole team was camping whilst we were attacking. I panted the bomb 3 times to look at the map and see the whole rest of my team sat back in the same place. We won the defending one ofcourse because they just stayed in the same place. Thats why I hate playing with randoms.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Wings is awful, hes some smack talking camper who can't play properly. I think his crowning moment was when he called out Hutch and Hutch verbally thrashed him.

Wings? I've come across that name last week in a game of sabotage...

And that event would be hilarious. -_-

Not to be off-topic, but is there such thing as an award in Nazi Zombies as "Acquired Waffle Weapons!"? After I got ray gun, the wunderwaffle thingy that's like a tesla coil and 3 monkey bombs, it appears. lol waffles o__O

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I was reading on some forum of this guy who played with WoR (and had the pics of the lobby) and said he was an arrogant jerk. He also said that if WoR died more than 5 times he'd just leave and find a new room.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Go search WingsOfRedemption on youtube.
    Wings had a nice nuke vid (even if he was camping). But he's a crappy player, and if you're taking advice from him.... yea.
    He's a person who condones camping, and when called out on it his rebuttal is "If everyone ran around it'd be boring", and then gave some stupid thing like "Well, if they had a flat map and had no place to hide it'd get old quick.". There is no totally flat map, but he also said hills are in maps for camping. He doesn't shoot down air support and then blames his team for giving the enemies the kills for such support? Yea, he's the person telling you to not use Stopping Power, calling it "armature", and then goes off using an HBS and calling it pro? Yea, I trust what he says....

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I mainly watch Hutch, Sneakymode, Tejbz, and Blame Truth. They have good advice on all maps. I watch Wings sometimes, but he just seems to camp. Not zone. Camp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    All BlameTruth does nowadays is cry and complain about how he hates MW2, yet he still plays it. I used to love his CoD4 videos.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I try to ignore that and it seems to be working.

So anyways, I was playing last night and I think the P90 is my new favorite gun.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I enjoy Mr360Games' commentary of MW2. He's really skilled and usually has some great tips for most maps and stuff. I've been watching him for some time, at least. XD

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • I love my friends online. Why? Because most of them are noobs and low leveled, so when I join in progress all the people in the game are usually noobs and low leveled.

So much fun.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • So anyways, I was playing last night and I think the P90 is my new favorite gun.

It's been one the most famous and annoying guns of the whole CoD MW series. And I find it weird for obtaining it earlier than in CoD4.

^ I loled at that one. Noobs for leveling up.

Back