• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
Years
  • A few of the killstreaks are overpowered, but it's not hard to switch to a cold blooded/stinger class and take them down. It seems like no one ever wants to do that though. I guess having it kill you repeatedly is a better idea.
    And always remember, ALWAYS run next to the guy with a stinger while you're running around with Stopping Power. It's always a brilliant idea!

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • no because he didnt mention campers, out of map glitches and thermal/heartbeat sensors
    He was covering the most major problems,if you didn't watch the whole thing at the end he said "Okay that was 10 im sure you guys could come up with more problems that you don't like about the game".

1 ~ Overpowered Killstreaks
    I think the Chopper Gunner is a tad overpowered, and the AC130 is underpowered. Anyone who has used both will know that you can't get as many kills with an AC130 as you can a Chopper Gunner.
    Very true. The only thing i can say for the AC130 is that its harder to take down with a javelin.

Also that recent patch they had didn't fix the care package glitch, good job IW -_-

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    IW is mentally retarded...its been proven now...

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Got around to unlocking the G18's akimbo, since I didn't bother to do it on xbox.
    Have to say, those guns are rape.
    The reticule is so ridiculously small and they kill so fast.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I unlocked them for the first time this prestige, and I have to say I actually prefer the Raffica's akimbo'd.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • If I'm using a single machine pistol, Raffica is the way to go. However, when it comes to going akimbo I prefer the G18s.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • I think there should be a playlist where there's no killstreaks, no perks. Just whatever gun you have.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think removing the old school game mode was stupid.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I decided to try out the FAL today...holy hell, I like it. You can fire it close to fully auto speed, but with ridiculous accuracy.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Agreed.

Also, I think levels like 'Rust' should have no air support. It is just stupid when someone gets a chopper gunner.

Oh definitely. There's nowhere to hide from it and you just basically become a sitting target. It is quite ridiculous.

For the longest time though, I thought Rust was only meant for Private matches... like that one map from CoD4 (forget what it's called, with all the cargo bins.) They should have made the map for that purpose only.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • It just pisses me off that a lot of this crap could have been worked out with an open beta (or one like WaW had, pre-order or get a code from some big site). People who made the game will play right, they won't camp the living daylights out of a match, they won't boost to get a nuke, and so on. A nice beta would have fixed a lot of this, and a lot of glitches, and a lot of probs.
    Yea, they've fixed a few things, yea they've banned a few people... but at the end of the day I'm still getting killed by campers, and people who tube all day, I'm still killing boosters in FFA matches, and I'm still seeing people glitching.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • It just pisses me off that a lot of this crap could have been worked out with an open beta (or one like WaW had, pre-order or get a code from some big site). People who made the game will play right, they won't camp the living daylights out of a match, they won't boost to get a nuke, and so on. A nice beta would have fixed a lot of this, and a lot of glitches, and a lot of probs.
    Yea, they've fixed a few things, yea they've banned a few people... but at the end of the day I'm still getting killed by campers, and people who tube all day, I'm still killing boosters in FFA matches, and I'm still seeing people glitching.
    I completely agree, there should have been a beta and a whole lot of problems could have been sorted before launch(Eg.The Care Package Glitch :@!). Boosting is my most hated thing of all, because i hate seeing 1st prestige noobs with the nuke emblem its clearly boosted i mean i didn't get my nuke symbol until 2nd prestige Lv 70 because i wanted to put it with my Third Time Charm Title. As for campers..god give me strength and i've quit FFA don't see the point because i can never find a legit match i mean i got a nuke in my last FFA because of tactical insertion boosters because i followed them (teehee XD), where does this end!!

Back