• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    If I remember right, it's said that IW isn't working on MW3. It's being handed off to some newly formed team.

Wow what? I haven't heard this. :0 You're not talking about the Sledgehammer studio are you? They're suppose to be working on a "action-adventure" spin-off, not a MW game.

Though I wouldn't be surprised one bit if MW3 was handed off to another studio.

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
    Years
  • WAAAAH!!! PSN is down so I cant play online... Well, Im Prestige 1, Rank 27, Weapons

Scar-H = Grenade Launcher, Holographic Sight
    Spas-12 = Silencer
    Throwing Knife
    Flash Grenade
    Bling
    Stopping Power
    Hardline Pro

Killstreak:
    Care Package,
    Emergency Airdrop,
    AC130

Favorite type of game to rank up with.
    Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Favorite type of game
    Search and Destroy

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    new maps are awesome. i want them to come out with a cod4 map pack that has every cod4 level. that would be sick

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    WAAAAH!!! PSN is down so I cant play online... Well, Im Prestige 1, Rank 27, Weapons

Scar-H = Grenade Launcher, Holographic Sight
    Spas-12 = Silencer
    Throwing Knife
    Flash Grenade
    Bling
    Stopping Power
    Hardline Pro

That's impossible.

Personally I'd prefer to just silence that Scar, and maybe add FMJ if you don't want to rid Bling for Sleight of Hand.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I know 1 of ems wrong... oh ya since the psn is down and i couldnt check I was winging it... lol its Hardline pro and commando pro
    Commando pro is definitely the best choice of the last set of perks. The rest of them are just cheap. Especially Ninja and Sitrep. Those two are just flat out unfair and give you way too much of an advantage.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Commando pro is definitely the best choice of the last set of perks. The rest of them are just cheap. Especially Ninja and Sitrep. Those two are just flat out unfair and give you way too much of an advantage.

i c wut u did thar.

in all honest, i'm sad to see the double exp end. 5 levels away from 7th prestige. But I did manage to get my 1k headshots title with my intervention this prestige.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I know 1 of ems wrong... oh ya since the psn is down and i couldnt check I was winging it... lol its Hardline pro and commando pro

Please don't use either of those nooby perks.

Use Stopping Power with scar, and probably...Steady Aim. Especially if you're using SPAS.
    Oh and do just Silence it and replace Bling with Sleight of Hand. Please?

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years

• these guys are just gay, I would kill them all... why would u plant with all of them alive... see camping on S&D is stupid... I rush and always run through the other team. my S&D choice of wepons & perks, UMP - MARATHON, COLDBLOODED & COMMANDO. All Pro when I get them pro. I use 3, 4 & 5 kill streaks. You guys should try it... trust me it works...

But I did laugh when they got merked when they were playing around... especially when he got sniped at around 2:20

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    these guys are just gay, I would kill them all... why would u plant with all of them alive... see camping on S&D is stupid... I rush and always run through the other team. my S&D choice of wepons & perks, UMP - MARATHON, COLDBLOODED & COMMANDO. All Pro when I get them pro. I use 3, 4 & 5 kill streaks. You guys should try it... trust me it works...

But I did laugh when they got merked when they were playing around... especially when he got sniped at around 2:20
    Yeah man they are sooo gay. Riot shield are so gay as well. So incredibly gay.

Back