• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The actual process of quickscoping is fairly easy, but it's so dependent on a good connection which is what makes it tough. Seems like every match I get into these days has lag to it which makes sniping in general, let alone quickscoping, really hard.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm really wanting to get a 2.0 K/D on MW2 and be done with the game completely, but I just can't get myself to play it much anymore. I'm at 1.99 now and at this point I have around 110,000 kills so it takes forever for it to go up. I know it'll bother me until I do get it to 2.0, though, which is the only incentive I have for getting on the game. The problems just make it so frustrating to try and play.

Years
  • I'm really wanting to get a 2.0 K/D on MW2 and be done with the game completely, but I just can't get myself to play it much anymore. I'm at 1.99 now and at this point I have around 110,000 kills so it takes forever for it to go up. I know it'll bother me until I do get it to 2.0, though, which is the only incentive I have for getting on the game. The problems just make it so frustrating to try and play.

If you aren't going to play it once you have achieved it, there is no point in getting that K/D since you probably wont boast about it.

I'm not nearly as good as you but I know how it is I've been on 0.99 for ages, I don't mind as much though since I never really play it anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    You see it differently than I do, I guess. I won't boast about getting a 2.0, no, but I'm doing it more for myself than for the approval of anyone else. If I'm at 1.99, getting it up to 2 just seems right.

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    so does anyone want to play some pubs? idk if i can post here but.... didnt know where.

i want to see how good PC MW2 players are. add me on XBL GT : iLarryTheLion
    i play 3rd and 1st person

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
  • I'll probably stop with the game when Black Opps and Reach comes out, the only real thing keeping me playing are my cousins who also play and make the game a lot more enjoyable. I was gonna go to 9th prestige so I could get my 10th slot, but I figure it'll just take too long with school coming up and me just being at a 7th prestige. I don't have anymore W/L ratio or K/D ratio goals either, I can play around with my K/D since it's so high, and although my W/L is only just barely over a 2, I can still play around in matches and lose (Everybody, hold out in the Embassy!).

Also drop knifing, that's the best.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Just rebrought this piece of crap on Xbox...
    Gonna try and get a montage of this game. It's gonna take a long time.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If you aren't going to play it once you have achieved it, there is no point in getting that K/D since you probably wont boast about it.
    Most people who got 2.0 without major camping or tubing, and so on doesn't really care about going around saying "Hey look. I got a 2.0 and you don't!!!!!!!". I mean really... what's the point? Does it make you better then everyone else? I've had a 2.0 for I guess 3 weeks, does that mean I'm a better player then Alex because he has a 1.99?
    I've just never been one to do big time bragging (yea every now and then I might post here saying "I done ... today", or use past matches or events as examples in posts). I don't know if it's just me but I hate it when people go "Oh I'm pulling out my Turtle Beach... better watch out people" well who doesn't have a headset these days? Or they go "I went 15 and 1" and yet they were camping the whole time. I mean if the person did good in the game then give them a pat on the back or something (unless it's Alex where I ignore his score to annoy him).

And as for playing MW2... I played it a little last night with Alex, and a little tonight with David. If all nights were like tonight with David then I'd be happy with the game. We had a few campers (some maps more then others), and a few tubers, but that's the thing. It was just like 1 person and not the whole team doing it (again... some maps were worse). Got killed a few times before getting my killstreaks, but most of them deaths was due to skill or me just being bad.
    I just want Back Ops to come out, and I hope it's not broken.

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
  • I just want Back Ops to come out, and I hope it's not broken.
    I would like to see Treyarch put Customisable streaks in but keep it to a low limit of say 11 and not have 13 different killstreak rewards about to 11. If i remember someone posted that the majority of the glitches in MW2 come from the Killstreaks eg Care Package glitch and they're right, so if Treyarch do put them in i hope they do it correctly. Oh yeah and it would be great if they had No spawn-tubing for the first 10-15 seconds on EVERY game type, not just search -_-

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I would like to see Treyarch put Customisable streaks in but keep it to a low limit of say 11 and not have 13 different killstreak rewards about to 11. If i remember someone posted that the majority of the glitches in MW2 come from the Killstreaks eg Care Package glitch and they're right, so if Treyarch do put them in i hope they do it correctly. Oh yeah and it would be great if they had No spawn-tubing for the first 10-15 seconds on EVERY game type, not just search -_-

iirc, treyarch is keeping customizable killstreaks and the top one caps out at 15 I think. And I know for sure the nuke is not coming back.

Back