• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Eeveelutions?

NightmareClown

NightmareClown
Years
  • Every body knows about the ever evolutions, or as Pokéfans call it, eeveelutions. So far we have. Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vapreon and more resent, Glacion, Silveon and Leafeon.

But with a new game, comes new possibilities. That includes a few more eeveelutions.

I would like to see a ghost or flying type eevee lotion perhaps called Haunteon or Skyeon. Ghost type eevee will not only have a completely awesome name (ego much?) but I can imagine it having a even awesome design. Same goes for Skyeon. What I would like to know is what other possible names, forms and Way's eve could become other evolutionary forms.

Name: Haunteon
    Type: Ghost
    Behaviour: Mischevious
    How to evolve: Have Eevee in the third spot of your party and level up with high friendship at 3-4am/pm in the morning/afternoon. Ever has to be holding a reaper cloth!

Name:Skyeon
    Type:Flying
    Behaviour:Calm
    How to evolve: Get Eevee to level 30 and make it be in the last spot in your party, then use a bird pokemon to fly to a random location. Eevee has to be holding any item that increases flying type moves.

Please include one of these if you are submitting your personal idea for an eeveelution... PEACE OUT!

SORRY ABOUT SPELLING MISTAKES!!! AUTO CORRECT HAS IS ANNOYING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
    Years
  • From what we have seen in the past new eeveelutions only happend in gen 2,4,6. So we will probably not get a new eeveelution until gen 8.

We also only got typings that were special attack in gen 3 and below. The only type we didn't get is dragon and a lot of people were actually expecting a dragon type eeveelution to be the counter of the fairy type, because most eeveelution came in pairs, but we didn't and many people including me hope to see a dragon type eeveelution and it would be cool to have an eevee with al types of evolution, I don't think that would happen.

Years
  • The only type we didn't get is dragon and a lot of people were actually expecting a dragon type eeveelution to be the counter of the fairy type, because most eeveelution came in pairs, but we didn't and many people including me hope to see a dragon type eeveelution and it would be cool to have an eevee with all types of evolution, I don't think that would happen.

I was really disappointed we didn't get a dragon type eeveelution as well tbh. I don't know if we necessarily need it , but dragon has always been my favorite type and I really hope we get it in Sun and Moon or a future main series game somewhere down the road.

Years
  • I am happy with what we got so far, but I know everyone will want an Eeveelution of every type already. There has been fanart I've seen a lot of that could see the design possibilities.

It's also odd how Dragon is the only "special" type from 1st-3rd Gen to have not gotten an Eeveelution yet. Sylveon may have come after physical/special split was introduced but I'd still associate Fairy with "special" under the old mechanics.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm not convinced that we'll get another eeveelution this generation. People talk about how popular they are but they forget that we've had generations without eeveelutions introduced. (and eeveelutions have always been popular)

I could see them giving the original three eeveelutions megas though. I think that would be an interesting twist.

Years
  • So far we've only had two generations that didn't introduce new Eeveelutions, so it's not very predictable if we'll expect new Eeveelutions in 7th Gen.

Years
  • I am surprised to see that there is not a Dragon evolution to Eevee, but I do agree that there are enough evolutions for Eevee.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I could see them giving the original three eeveelutions megas though. I think that would be an interesting twist.

I doubt they'd only give the original three megas, but I'd like to see all of the eeveelutions getting megas. It would give them a much needed boost.

And as for people who say that there are already too many... You're right, but they aren't going to stop making them. It's just like the Pikaclones. Do we really need more? No, but we'll get one anyway.

And as for the pattern of getting new ones in even numbered generations, I can see them breaking it and giving us one in Gen 7. There was a pattern of the grass-starters being reptiles, but we got Chespin, so I think it's quite possible that we'll get one or two, or maybe three as a reference to Gen 1.

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
    Years
  • Am I the only one that wants more I love all the Eeveelutions mostly for their design I only really use three of them, but better a new Eevee than a weak boring pokémon that everyone will complain about

Plus I want a cool dragon one :-)

Years
  • 'Your Reaction: IF there were no new Eevelutions in Sun and Moon.'

More seriously, if there are new types then it seems likely they'll consider an Eeveelution. Not sure if they'd want to pollute types like Ghost, etc., with Eevee, who might be quite different to what the type is associate with, and they might prefer to keep to a more natural theme, along with the perhaps suggested Fairy-type, when it comes to Eevee. In addition, they might want to make its evolving into types seem significant, as otherwise none of its evolutions can be focussed on that much - its original three are still the most known, of course, along with G/S/C's Espeon and Umbreon, but the others would hence perhaps be something they'd not want to go too far with as they're likely to get blurred out a bit sooner or later.

If Eevee evolved into a 'Haunteon,' we'd have to find a Seviper for it to engage in shallow relationships with.

They would best evolve with a 'Sun Stone,' which would perhaps be slightly powered up to fit with the theme and be going it alone compared to the other stone types, and their learnset could just be continual spam of Hypnosis and Dream Eater.

Megas for Eeveelutions could get annoying. As Eevee's gimmick is evolutions - in part - it therefore might be a bit too much to ask for both evolutions and also Megas so that people won't use these evolutions. A Dragon-type might easily go into a slightly Spyro direction, they'd likely be quite similar to other recent Dragon-types like Onbat, etc.

Honestly, it would be great if they could just make sure that every future Eeveelution was a Fairy-type.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I don't mind if we received one more Eeveelution for Gen 7, despite being an odd number generation. The thing is, we only received one Eeveelution in Gen VI. A Poison or a Dragon-type would be our ideal Eeveelution. (:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Poison or Steel would work better on Sylveon than a Dragon who Sylveon will be immune to, so I could at least see Dragon and Poison or Steel with it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I doubt they'd only give the original three megas, but I'd like to see all of the eeveelutions getting megas. It would give them a much needed boost.

Well of course I think every eeveelution would get a mega eventually...but I don't see all of them getting one in the same generation.

They have to start somewhere and the initial three is a great place to start.

TI

good mornin'
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    I could see them doing possibly a steel and fighting evo to make another type triangle core thingy with Sylveon.
    Dragon, ghost and poison are usually niche types. Or I guess typing reserved for 'weird' mons.
    I dunno. That's my logic and I'm sticking with it. :P

They have to start somewhere and the initial three is a great place to start.
    I'd be okay with this. Mostly because those three have started to fade into obscurity for a while now.

LilBueno

Boy Wonder
    Years
  • I think the whole idea of Eevee means we should eventually have an Eeveelution for all types. Eevee is the genetically adaptable Pokemon, he should adapt to each type. Not sure if he'd get a normal Eeveelution, though. Maybe as a Mega-Evolution (wouldn't it be weird if all Eeveelutions Mega-Evolved to near-identical forms like Latios/Latias but with Normal added as a type? Kind of bring the Eeveelutions full-circle. Don't see that happening, though).
    There's that theory around about Entei, Raikou, and Suicune having been Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon before being rebirthed by Ho-Oh, right? What if those three got a Mega-Evolution with designs close to the Legendary Beasts?

Back